• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King Bolvar Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Bolvar Fordragon is the Highlord of the Knights of the Ebon Blade, and the former Lich King, who took up the position after the death of Arthas Menethil.Formerly a venerated paladin of the Alliance, Bolvar served as the Highlord and Regent of the kingdom of Stormwind following the disappearance of King Varian Wrynn. Upon Varian's return, Bolvar was named the commander of the Alliance forces sent to take the battle to the Scourge in Northrend.After the treachery of Grand Apothecary Putress at the Battle of Angrathar the Wrathgate, Bolvar was nearly killed by the Forsaken Blight, but was kept at the edge of life by the flames of the red dragons

Model use Bolvar's hammer made by Murlocologist and Mythic ( hammer's model link: Bolvar's Hammer )

Bad about model: The model has a lot of textures to import and it don't look as good as in retera studio(maybe because of lack of update orm and normal texture, I still try to improve)

18/11/2020: Add 2 version, Lich King Bolvar and Bolvar without helmet
27/11/2020: Reduce a little size of model,add lich king bolvar icon and bolvar icon,add 2 normals texture to model.
4/12/2020: Add LichKingBolvar version that can transform between fire and frost and icons(model's size is too big and has a lot of textures to import but I try the best that I can)

Give credits to Murlocologist and Mythic too if you use this model.
Previews
Contents

Bolvar Icon (Icon)

Bolvar without helmet (Model)

Lich King Bolvar Icon (Icon)

Lich King Bolvar Reforged (Model)

Lich King Bolvar with 2 Forms (Model)

Lich King Bolvar_Frost (Icon)

Why are the textures in game on your screen so blurry?
That is what I don't understand,I still try to solve this problem

im having issues with removing or editing the animation part, when i upload them to the wc3 map editor they dont have voice, anyone also having the same issue?
In reforged if model don't have facefx,it won't talk ingame.

This is godlike. 5/5

P.S. If it's possible, can you also make a frosty version of him to represent the "powered up" Bolvar from the cinematic? It could be used for Metamorphosis or Avatar-like ability where he empowers his abilities to the fullest.

Check it:peasant-smile:

Hello, where would I be able to find any guide for uploading
these models into maps ?

You can click "how to import this model" in model preview section to see

Level 1
Hi.
I'm having trouble importing a downloaded model into the Warcraft 3 Reforged map editor.

I imported all the files that were in the archive when I downloaded. But in the editor itself there is such a situation:

And so on many models.
Help, what can be the problem?

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-30_03-42-23.jpg
    photo_2022-01-30_03-42-23.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 34
Hi.
I'm having trouble importing a downloaded model into the Warcraft 3 Reforged map editor.

I imported all the files that were in the archive when I downloaded. But in the editor itself there is such a situation:

And so on many models.
Help, what can be the problem?
You import wrong path of the texture. With my model, you just need remove "war3imported\" in every texture and it will work. You can click "How to import this model" to see the right path of each model on Hive.

Level 1
You import wrong path of the texture. With my model, you just need remove "war3imported\" in every texture and it will work. You can click "How to import this model" to see the right path of each model on Hive.
Thank you very much))

Level 5
Awesome. I love the models, especially the frost form. I wanna use it as a hero casting frost spells in my map. Could you extract the frost form and make an individual model? I think some people may need it like me.