• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Lich and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Lich (Optimized) Info:

• Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Animations have been linearized.

• Attached the arms to the body.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a bug.

Lich (Burning Legion) Info:

• Uploaded.

• Uploaded.

Eternal Bishop Info:
  • Created a Holy version of the Lich.

• Uploaded.

Lich (Knight of the Ebon Blade) Info:
  • Created a Lich for the Knights of the Ebon Blade.
  • Icons created by Zephyrius2412.

• Uploaded.

• Corrected.

Lich (Wretched) Info:
  • Created a Wretched version of the Lich.

Keywords:
Burning Legion, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Eternal Bishop (Model)

Lich (Burning Legion) (Model)

Lich (Burning Legion) Icons by Mister_Haudrauf (Icon)

Lich (Burning Legion) Icons by Zephyrius2412 (Icon)

Lich (Knights of the Ebon Blade) (Model)

Lich (Knights of the Ebon Blade) Icons by Zephyrius2412 (Icon)

Lich (Optimized) (Model)

Lich (Wretched) (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
They look good and work fine in-game. Approved.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
^Like, that's what all of his 'models' are. Almost all. He creatively & expertly re-wraps them with different textures. Doesn't fit in the Texture Resource section because they aren't new textures, and has to go into the Model Resource section since he's technically changing the model (or rather, it's wrap & the textures it uses).

Level 29
I like these liches.
Are you planning to add more lich's models?

Because I am interested in some models.

Last edited:
Level 12
Inspired by the Legion expansion for World of Warcraft, and their implementation of this. Is there any chance we might see some Dreadlord, or perhaps even Lich variation of Holy infused beings such as the one I provided on the picture above? It'd be great addition compared to the unholy and dark ones we've got so far. On topic too, keep up the good work - I really am enjoying your work!

Level 16
Inspired by the Legion expansion for World of Warcraft, and their implementation of this. Is there any chance we might see some Dreadlord, or perhaps even Lich variation of Holy infused beings such as the one I provided on the picture above? It'd be great addition compared to the unholy and dark ones we've got so far. On topic too, keep up the good work - I really am enjoying your work!

Yay, a Dreadlord Derivatives (with the Holy one) could be great!

Just Excellent idea ! Ujimasa you should absolutely do that ! :cute:

N
So till now we wish:
-Regular lich with red eyes (me)
-Fire and Darkness Lich (by @Zephyrius2412 )
-Holy Lich (by @PrinceOfThaWest )

Is that all?
He will surely have a lot of work to do.:D

Not Holy Lich but a DreadLord and derivatives, with a sort of HolyLord (like http://i.imgur.com/k5LqbPG.jpg in WoW). For me it's the most important. :infl_thumbs_up:

PS (off topic): I thinked: it would be nice if The Hive Workshop had a Discord server (I'm French but I can speak a little English), even if only for chating by message.

Level 29
Is there a holy lich in legion?? O_O!

Not that I know of.
Most liches were raised by the Lich King, so I doubt there would be any Scourge liches that use Holy magic.
The only possibility was some priest using his magic to raise himself as a lich, but that would be kind of hypocritical, right?

Level 29
Ok, so a female lich would be very hard to do, but how about one similar to these, at least in terms of head decorations

Attachments

• IMG_7781 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7781 - Copy.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 9d160fa2a76337c3fad218b3bab13646.jpg
    9d160fa2a76337c3fad218b3bab13646.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: