• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Library] QuestLib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am working on a Quest Library for my RPG map, and when it is done I am going to release it to the public. The quest system will be based off of World of Warcraft's quest logs.

Features
Quest Dialog - Used for accepting and completing missions. Support for multiple descriptions for your quest, and multiple pages. (Buttons: Accept, Decline, Next, Previous, Complete).
Rewards - Quest Rewards ranging from multiple items to experience points.
Experience adding - Quests will add experience based on how much you want them to add
Custom Action Definitions - You can create quests by using action definitions, and link quests to other quests.
Quest Types - Kill quests, gathering quests, and exploration support (adding more later)
Quest Categories - Used for defining locations, (i.e. Stormwind City, Rogue, etc..; Only applies to quest log.)

If you have any suggestions before I release it to the public, please suggest. I will try to add as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.