• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Liberty

Liberty

“Those who deny freedom to others do not deserve it for themselves.”

• Previews

Ensemble

159653-d5b6800ce3c9fba202f740f62d05b500.gif

168171-a3b8d6e289381eb088c241a33bc7fed5.gif

• Changelog

5/26/19
-
Uploaded

11/21/19
-
Added six colors, removed unused textures from existing

• Frequent Issues

Magos' Model Editor
If a.) the model/s present an error regarding a ribbon emitter upon opening, or b.) the models go blank in-game after editing them in Magos', use MdlxConv to convert the uncorrupted file to mdl, edit the model as you wish, and then convert back to mdx before importing.

In-Game
If models with omnilights light up the whole map after conversion, make sure you're using version 1.04 of MdlxConv.
Previews
Contents

Liberty Blue (Model)

Liberty Green (Model)

Liberty Orange (Model)

Liberty Pink (Model)

Liberty Purple (Model)

Liberty Red (Model)

Liberty SIlver (Model)

Liberty Teal (Model)

Liberty Yellow (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

OMG! A green one as well please!

Level 2
Hello friend, I already know how to import them, but would you tell me how to make it work, where does each model go, for example, I want it in a paladin, where should I put the models? thank you very much and hopefully you help me

Level 2
Por lo general, reemplazo su modelo de libertad con el poder del escudo divino y me pongo debajo del modelo de paladín, ¿qué me recomiendan para arreglarlo, amigo?