• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

LF experienced model animator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've got 3-4 projects in the works and 2 of them rely rather heavily on custom models. I want to have them all done in a reasonable time frame and I'm doing the modelling myself so this isn't very reasonable for me. I'm horrible and horribly slow at animating, so I'm looking for an experienced model animator to help me finish up 2-3 dozen models within the next few months for some of my larger projects.

You MUST be experienced as I do NOT half-ass my projects.

10-15 of the models are Mechwarrior models, some are Alien/UFO type models, and there are also some misc models (vehicles, buildings.. etc).

Level 9
No one is going to help you if you

1. Dont even know how many projects you have, 3-4? wtf?
2. Have 3-4 projects going, if your that unfocused everyone knows the maps will be half-assed.

Focus on one map at a time.
-Bane

Level 3
No one is going to help you if you

1. Dont even know how many projects you have, 3-4? wtf?
2. Have 3-4 projects going, if your that unfocused everyone knows the maps will be half-assed.

Focus on one map at a time.
-Bane

Sorry dude, but one of my maps was in the top 3 most downloaded maps ever hosted on this website, and the other had 3800 downloads by itself.

I've got 2 released projects, one waiting on an animator, and one still in the works. I started the last one after I had to stop for an animator. 3-4? Sounds about right to me.

Level 9
I don't know what your talking about. You only have one map on the hive and its only been downloaded 1000 times. Plus look at your posts and reputation, i really doubt you've created that many astounding projects and shared them with the community.

Level 3
I could do too, but I make only half-assed animations D:

So which are those awesome projects then?

DBZ Supreme RPG, had well over 50,000 downloads total when this was still wc3sear.ch, and it was the map that started the entire dbz mapping revolution that spawned off the hundreds of maps with custom models, including DBZ Tribute.

The other map (which only has 1000 downloads right now) had about 3000 downloads before it was removed a while back when I uploaded the current version separately and the staff members removed it.

But okay, sorry I came here looking for help, I think I'd rather half-ass them myself than let someone else do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.