• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LeviGeorge1617's Skeleton...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
here are a few WIPs of my skeleton I'm working on... I know the chest is a little sloppy but I'm worknig on it...

Attachments

• 1s.JPG
    1s.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 343
  • 2s.JPG
    2s.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 3s.JPG
    3s.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 4s.JPG
    4s.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 5s.JPG
    5s.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 268
That arthas cape texture is overkill. Use a different texture.

It looked like levi was using the UD gluescreen cape there. I think that having the cape or whatever hanging down from the crest looks stupid, make it a flag or something, or more bones.

Double fail.It's the mage skeleton textures.Do you ever played war3?

About the model i think it's very good idea turing the warden in skeleton.Just fix issue and give it another weapon.

Level 17
make him a cool sword and add the cinematic frostmourne texture... it'd look more awesome than now! good to see you don't make models by only changing the unwrap and texture, good work!
I always could do more, I just never felt the need to add more... Anyways, I'm changing the weapon as we speak I just need to figure out how to add a particle to it... I don't know its origin or w/e....

Level 17
Well I didnt add the particles, but it still looks good... here are some more wips of what I added
-NOTE- this is from WC3viewer so the hood "looks" messed up, its ok in-game
The RED arrows indicate where I did changes....

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg