• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Model Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've decided that, in light of Black_Stan's recent ninja models, I'm going to make some models to accompany them. I've just released the bamboo mat, the first one. I'm now working on a sword rack, then I'll be making some another varation of it, a lamp of sorts, and hopefully a few others. I'm getting my insparation from the great flah game Shadow of the Warrior (http://www.addictinggames.com/shadowofthewarrior.html), I recommend it to anyone who likes a little turn based rpg every now and then.
I'm now converting all of the item graphics into warcraft 3 format, and I'm gonig to make some models to go with them (Hopefully an item and an attachment). I'm hoping Black_Stan will also tell me of what models he will be making next as well, so I can do some appropriate models for them. If you have any questions or suggestions, I'm open.

But... I'm having trouble with the model I'm worknig on now, I can't get the second geoset to work. If anyone wants to try and help, I can send them the mdl.

Level 9
Werewulf: Sent :)

Ok, here's some of the concepts I'll be making:
dvh4so.png

dvh56a.jpg

dvh5aa.png

I plan on making variations of the same model attached via a dummy model (like RDZ's model pack).

Level 1
black-stan is a friend and a asome skiner and hes very nice im serious he will help u if u just ask im almost positive just msn him or pm him

Level 9
MODS! Someone deleted Black_Stan's ninja model? I'm assuming this was a mistake, but I just wanted to notify you.

Oh, and I might ask him if I need some help yeah, he's an excellent skinner. Hopefully he might even condider working with me, I have quite a few ideas.

Level 3
hey metal_sonic i have a suggestion for some ninja like doodads/models :

1) make claws for attaching to ninja hands :eek:

2)Maybe make mask attachments, kabuki mask, or something of that like :shock:

3)Make different katana models :twisted:

Level 9
Hmm, I thinknig I'll need a generic ninja model with no weaopons if I'm going to make attachments. I guess I'll ask Black_Stan. Oh, and I'll be posting osme of the icons I'll be doing models for soon. I'm sure you'll like the han d-drawn style of them :)

Level 25
Yeah, you just throw in two completely random and STUPID ideas that have NOTHING AT ALL to do with what's being said in the topic

Way to fail at the Internet

Anywho, definantly make those walls made of... Papery stuff

Level 2
There are already many ninja's models (female and male) make a new model as :
- sumo ,
- soldier ,
- the monster on the Magics cards
- the army in the XIX s
- heros of game in playstation 2 (Solid Snake, Ratchet and Clank, Onimusha, Dante ......)
- gorilla (Kin Kong) ,
- different car ,
- the Devil and an angel (cupidon ,
- a rabble ,
And there are many other things in the world....

Level 25
Screw other things in the world! Screw other video games!

We're modding Warcraft 3 here, set in a medieval timeline, and you're wanting game characters from a system who's graphical capabilities are so outdated they're lucky they manage to get several good companies on their side to keep them alive? And what HELL is a XIX? And soldier, plenty of them in Warcraft, they're called "Footmen", Monsters on the Magic cards? Too freaken many. Gorillas? That's about your only worthwhile one, but none of this 'King Kong' stuff, I want jungle-living creep gorillas. Different car? ITS A FANTASY GAME, WHY EVEN BOTH??!!? Devil and angel? Don't even exist in Warcraft lore. At that, 'Devil' could have so many fecking interpretations. And a rabble? What the hell is a rabble? Or did you mean... Well, I can't spell it, but its pronouced "Rab-Eye". While they did exist in medieval times, unless you're making some sort of inquisition based map, it'd be useless

Now stop posting so many off-topic requests. You had ONE that was slightly on topic, and that was the sumo. Then again, it could proove how ignarent of Japanese past we both are, cause I'm not sure how long Sumos have been around

*twitch*

Level 3
hey sonic, heres a good one that would look good as a doodad, do an armor stand with just a samurais armor ... his helmet, armor, and so fort, would look nice ...if u need pics i can post :oops:

Level 2
I just give some ideas ! All of them are not good, i know . BUT all maps are not fantastic ! And for make a good game we must have everything .... fantastics units , reals units...... :!:
and if you don't agree, Kiss my ass :!:

Level 25
Your ideas were more off-topic than an off-topic machine on the most off-topicish day of the year

And no, we mustn't have everything. Cause not everything is good. We must have good stuff. Good stuff does not inlcude several of the things you included

And guess what? I don't agree. I'm not gonna kiss your ass. Good game no rematch kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.