• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leveling up sometimes locks up hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've had an ongoing issue where heroes can randomly lock up and be unable to move or cast abilities. The most common event right before this happening is a hero levels up and goes to select an ability, but can't select the ability. Then the hero can't move or can't cast abilities/buy items. I don't see anything in my triggers related to this and don't have pause commands so I'm really stuck on why this is happening. Could it also be an artifact of protecting a map? I have attached an unprotected version if anyone is willing to take a look. Thanks in advance! This issue has really been tough to pinpoint.

Attachments

• Battle Ships Pro V1.36g.w3x
    12.8 MB · Views: 20
Level 2
Thanks for the help Planetary! I actually went in and redid some abilities related to movement that I think leaked based on your comment. After doing this, I tested the map twice and no issues. The bug is reproducible about 50% of games so it isn't guaranteed that it's fixed, but having no issue 2 games in a row makes me feel better about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.