• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Messed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok this Problem is Confusing me...
Any hero that has an Ability that is a throwing* Ability like Storm bolt or Death Coil, the hero thats casting suddenly pops up next to the heo they targeted. plus, when the hero is comp. the Hero is literally jumping around the screen trying to use chain lightning... Can someone help me please. Im totally cofused

Level 2
Well, When Ever a Hero Starts to Cast an Ability that Sends a Missile like: Storm Bolt or Death Coil Even Chain Lightning. Right when the Cast, the Caster, Suddenly Pops Up next to the unit/hero they targeted. This Doesn't seem right.
Example:
Mountain King Uses Storm Bolt on Blood Mage.
Mountain King Suddenly Pops up Next to Blood mage.

Wha???
If that cleared it Up please help!

Level 11
Apparently that "popping" means that the unit moves to the target. Reinstall the game since it didn't happen to me. If you still encounter problems contact blizzard. It's their fault, and there's nothing we can do about it. They coded it so only they can come with a solution.

~Daelin

Level 2
It might be that Another Trigger is Messing it Up or the Game. But, in other Regular or Custom games it doesn't do this at all. Only this map... Hmm.. Might as Well dump it. K thx

Level 11
Oooh, then you must have a trigger in the map which messes up with this. Disable triggers one by one and check the spell after disabling one. Once you disable a second one, reenable the other one. In this way, taking trigger by trigger you will find the source of the problem.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.