• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] A messed up trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Heres the trigger

• Set mana plus when unit goldmines
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: if GetIssuedOrderId() == 852017 then
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Key load) is stored as a Handle of (Key (Triggering unit)) in Hash) Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Target unit of issued order) as (Key load) of (Key (Triggering unit)) in Hash
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: elseif GetIssuedOrderId() == 852018 then
      • Set LoadStructure = (Load (Key load) of (Key (Triggering unit)) in Hash)
      • Unit - Set mana of LoadStructure to ((Mana of LoadStructure) + 1.00)
      • Custom script: endif
The custom scripts look corrupted to me, no idea how it happened. Someone made this trigger for me years ago, I cant find the post. The point of the trigger is that when a paesant returns gold to loadstructure it gains mana. This doesnt let me open the map in WEU, but id still like to have this trigger. How to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.