• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LEGO Warz v0.95

Contents

LEGO Warz v0.95 (Map)

Level 2
This is my first release map, still in BETA. It has undergone heavy alpha and beta-testing on Battle.NET East with the aid of Draco_Belmont. Please try online, I will add documentation, credits, cinematics, and custom mini-map logo once main base is done, along with a slew of new terrains if it succeeds. I am looking for someone to script an AI for it. Please go over every nook and cranny and comment heavily. I expect to learn alot more through your guy's help. If you make a suggestion be thorough(want more units? name the ones you want).
Thanks!

History: I looked at Lego Wars Classic by LightningBolt, available on this site. It saddened me, so I started from scratch and made a new one. Alphas(some might still have them from all those late-night tests on Battle.NET) sucked, but I made progress. With V0.5 I made Betas, and from there this map grew in popularity. Now with it at pre-release, I am leaving it to you guys to help me catch the final touches and problems.