• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Legion Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15

AcumenKnight presents
A survival game with your team of heroes..

Long ago, in the ancient times, a being was formed, it is the first ever but noticed that he was the last. In a rush his own paranoid nature he started new creations, one that mimic his very nature and call them the sacred. These sacred being had started to make their own creations and clans and had separated themselves into two powerful races. The ones who believe in the ancient text call themselves the Sacred and the opposing ones are called Legion. We are the remains of the Sacred race and we shall destroy all the remains of the Legions and created a great Sanctuary.

Defend your home from the onslaught of a horde of undead. Featuring many powerful heroes of your choice, custom difficulties and challenges ahead.

terrainteaser.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AcumenKnight presents
A survival game with your team of heroes..

to be continued. . .

Great project,

I like how you posted screenshots so we can know what you're in to- , I also like the clear information you gave us so we can contribute to your project in any manner.... the information given on this thread, and the dedication you provided to it makes me wanna make one myself in a way like the marvelous one you posted, +Rep for this awesome map project...

On a side note, I also like how you decided to make this map into something that was never seen before .. I'm looking forward to playing a map where I get to play with my ''Team of Heroes''

Status
Not open for further replies.