• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lunar Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Deep inside the enchanted forest of Ashenvale, lies a sacred relic which contains the essence of life. The relic called by many names is said to have been crafted by Elune herself. It contains the essence of the moon and nature. Elune knew many would come to take the relic for their own so she gave life and wisdom to the forest, making the trees and plants the guardians of the relic. Many have entered the sacred realm but none return...

Lunar Glades is a Hero Arena/Survival map which revolves around an ancient artifact. It will be a unique map with features interaction with the environment and will host two modes; Survival and Team Trek
I will update this topic regularly. So please write your valuable comments and ideas!
attachment.php

Map Type: Hero Arena/Survival
Map Size: 96x96
Players: 12
Current Stage: Alpha Phase I
Terrain: ////////// - 60%
Units: ////////// - 0%
Triggers: ////////// - 0%
Heroes: ////////// - 0%

Included map has only terrain so I would like it if some one who's experienced at terraining comment on it

Attachments

• Map Layout.JPG
    Map Layout.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Lunar Glades 0.1 Alpha.w3x
    169.3 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.