• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legends of Arkain - Bull General Dorbric

Bull General Dorbric Berengar - model made special for Legends of Arkain by Shar Dundred
Decided to upload it if people might want it .

Great thanks to Shar again for his fantastic work with Legends of Arkain!

Helmet texture re-wrap
Chaned demon blood with human blood ( Big thanks to my man Villagerino)
Small clipping fixes
New Icon added
Previews
Contents

Bull General Dorbric (Model)

General Dobric Icon (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A neat model edit and fitting with the 'Arkain' theme. Works in-game and performs adequately.
Level 18
personally, i like his sexy body and ax, but i don't see his helmet to be attractive, I know its supposed to be low poly but the shape of visor bores me.

Edit: For example you have very detailed multi layered leggiings parts but helmet lacks details (except the ankh on his forehead)

Level 17
personally, i like his sexy body and ax, but i don't see his helmet to be attractive, I know its supposed to be low poly but the shape of visor bores me.

Edit: For example you have very detailed multi layered leggiings parts but helmet lacks details (except the ankh on his forehead)
The icon for the helmed face can be better but imo the helm itself is fine.

I like the specific style of your heroes and units and here I like his stern face under the helmet 👍
Yo, here are some things you might want to change 🤏

You can change the Blood Splatter to Human to give the hero red blood:
2.png

If you don't know how to do it just go to Windows > Node Manager and scroll down to SPL Event Objects and simply change DemonBlood(number) in the Data section to HumanBlood(the same number) in each SPL object:
4.png

You might also want to change the positions of the bones in the Decay Bone animation, so they repeat his dying pose.
1.png

The chest armor is frequently blinking out from his striped cloth during Walk, Attack and some other sequences. To fix this (in case you don't know) you need to connect the vertexes of this cloth to the shoulder bones.
3.png

This is a funny moment too with his left shoulder pad 😆
1.gif

Check it in the Attack sequences as well.

P.S. I guess you also need a Dissipate animation for the hero, right? 😀

Last edited: