• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Stage Challenge (BETA TESTER NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey guys, in case you are still wondering what this map is, I will explain below.

This is an aos-style map that lacks some balancing, therefore I need a heavy map testing with full house of 8 players(Including myself)

I know that I cannot just get 8 members and hope that 7 of them are free at the same time, therefore I will have this rule

Rule: Every saturday night at 6pm, I will start gathering testers via msn or email to meet in garena chat room (If you don't have garena, please find a way to get it via friends or whatever else it is gona be harder than I think)

Therefore anyone interested please pm me or send to my email ([email protected]) for beta testing slots. I guess I will be needing around 20 beta testers since from time to time they might not be free. By the Way I am from Singapore. People from other countries are most welcome as well but you need to indicate the time frame that you can test, so that I can catch you whenever I need ;P

Last of all, to those who want to know more about the map before joining the beta testing, here it is Legendary Stage Challenge

Download it at the site and tell me if there is any need of changes

I am already public testing it in garena if anyone of you noticed, it took too much time, that's why I am using this in hopes to get members

Anyone who knows how to make groups please teach me (yes in THW) because I want to create a group for LSC

Level 4
Please add me if you want to be beta tester for LSC, 1 testing will be conducted today around 10pm of GMT +8.00. Please give me a good description of your in-game name followed by purpose of adding. Example(I want to be a beta tester for LSC)

What realm...or did you mean msn messenger...either will work for me, and I should be able to test tomorrow night.

Level 4
I didn't even see the time zones...I am at GMT -7, so your 2 pm would be my 11:00 pm correct? Add me on msn messenger (lordrake @ hotmail.com and we can get the times worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.