• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, a new story and another attempt for a campaign story. My english is still not good and there may be errors. Comments and Criticism are accepted. Hope you enjoy reading it!

Legenda

“The world of Legaia”
“Born of the Goddess, Celena”
“To the sons and daughters of Celena”
“I fare thee safety”
“For a black shadow engulfs you”
“But worry not”
“For there is someone to help you”
-Faltius Cembra

Chapter I
The Man Called Faltius

“I am nothing but of my own design… Nothing else is to expect to someone who is of his own.”
-Faltius Cembra

Legaia, a world of beauty, a world surrounded by peace and harmony… Four great continents it has, Amidea, Sorfekia, Phanes, Lorcenia… Many kinds of creatures, both big and small… All given freedom, and all given life.

One night, in a strange forest that looks like in the middle of nowhere, where a man with long black hair, wearing a silver armor with a crest of two swords and a shield, running deeper into the forest while being chased by many soldiers wearing armors with the same crest.

“Damn it! These guys are relentless!” The man said as he keeps running forward.
“There he is!” The soldier shouted out as he spotted the man.

The chase kept getting longer until the man ran into a cliff.

“Darn… Have to look for another way…” The man said in despair.

The man looked back only to see the group of soldiers that was chasing him has already surrounded him.

“Looks I have no choice but to fight…” The man thought to himself.

The soldiers drew their swords and the man was just standing there, looking down to the ground. A soldier charged at him but a single instant, the man raised his head and with an open palm, sent the soldier flying through a tree. This caused a lot of noise and sent birds flying.

“Who’s next?” The man asked them with a deadly tone and along with a deadly face.
“Grrr… I’ll show you!” One of the soldiers shouted but before he could move, he was stopped by a man with grey hair, wearing silver armor with the same crest.
“Sir Ralph!” The soldier shouted.
“Survival comes first, soldier and besides, you’re fighting the Great Faltius Cembra here.” Ralph said.

Ralph looked at the man whom he called Faltius Cembra.

“So, did the princess sent you too?” Faltius asked Ralph.
“Unfortunately, yes.” Ralph answered, “Now answer my question; why not just marry the princess?”
“You should know the answer to that question Ralph” Faltius said
“Then I’ll have to bring you back by force then.” Ralph said with a serious tone.

Ralph drew his sword, a sword with a strange looking blade, while Faltius drew his sword, a sword black in color.

“Step back men and don’t interrupt.” Ralph ordered the soldiers.
“Yes, sir!” The soldiers complied as they retreated to the woods where they watched.

The wind blew softly on both of Faltius and Ralph’s faces… When the winds subsided, they charged at each other. A furious battle came upon them both, neither side willing to give in. The swords made noisy clanging sounds until Faltius did a strong enough strike that made Ralph’s weapon fly away from his hand and then with great swiftness, Faltius pointed his sword at Ralph’s throat.

“Strong as ever aren’t we Faltius?” Ralph said with no fear on his face.

Silence fell on them both; the soldiers watching could not believe that Ralph was defeated in such a quick manner… Faltius removed his sword from Ralph’s neck.

“Why?” Ralph asked with a very serious face.
“I will not kill you...” Faltius answered.

Then suddenly a flaming arrow came down from above and luckily missed them both.

“Aria too?” Faltius said and jumped backwards.
“Damn…” Ralph cursed.

Emerged from the woods were three men and two women in silver armor with the same crest and a woman with long blonde hair wearing decorated royal clothing.

“Ralph.” The blonde woman called.

Ralph turned back then knells

“Princess Alione! What brings you and the rest of the Grand Knights here?” Ralph asked.
“I came to see my husband-to-be.” Alione answered.

Alione approached Faltius.

“So my dear, are we ready to stop playing?” Alione asked Faltius with a big smile on her face.

Faltius gave Alione a deadly look.

“Serious as usual… So there’s no way you’ll come back peacefully…” Alione said. “There’s no problem if you don’t want to come peacefully.” Alione followed as she gave Faltius a smile.

Faltius took a look behind her and saw woman with a bow… She was ready to shoot him.

“How can you marry me when I’m dead? Aria is too good to let me live.” Faltius said as he looked at the woman, with short blue hair, holding the bow.
“Don’t worry dear… That arrow’s specially imbued to drain the target’s energy.” Alione “lovingly” said to Faltius as she gave him a mischievous smile.
“Heh, don’t think that there’s no way out of this…” Faltius said to Alione with a smile.

Alione kept quite as she didn’t like what her husband-to-be said. Faltius took a step backward, a step closer to the edge of the cliff. Everyone there knew that he was going to jump down. Aria released her grip on the bow, the special arrow heading for Faltius’ left shoulder… It hits… But at the same time, Faltius was able to jump down, escaping the grasp of Princess Alione. Her eyes were wide open and thoughts were racing through her head but kept a calm face.

“Aria…” Alione said.
“Don’t worry your highness; Faltius just outsmarted us. He won’t let himself die like that.” Aria said with great confidence.

What Aria said calmed down Alione.

“I believe you Aria… Ralph, take your men and search for him. He has no energy to go anywhere else.” Alione ordered.
“Yes, your highness!” Ralph complied.

Level 2
Thanks. I have many stories just waiting to be finished and this one is what I've decided to finish first. Chapter II is nearly done so please wait a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.