• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Zelda - Epic RPG v7.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Legend of Zelda - Epic RPG v7.0 (Map)

Level 2
I know what is rp (role play you use there spawner's)
But this is good, anyway just "hmmm..."

Level 1
omg...... now it says compressed folder is invalid or corrupted. does anyone esle have this problem? or is it just on my end?

Level 3
There is nothing wrong with the Download, I don't know why it says 4 KB. Just download it. If you still can't get it, I can send it too you, just provide me with your email. BTW, I did attach a large Readme file to the download, so I don't know what you mean about adding a '.txt' to it.

Level 2
Well, whenever I try to dl it, it dls just fine, but when I try to play it, the file isn't. I will PM you with my email!

Level 2
2 things:

1. To fix this download bug (atleast for me), go to program files, until you reach the file. Move it out from the Zelda folder, into the download section of maps in the warcraft folder.

2. I found a bug with the save/load codes. I loaded Link, then later was able to spawn a Princess Zelda. When I went to save, it was saving zelda's code.

Level 3
Not to mean or anything Nebu_Bei, but anyone can make a better Oot RPG map then this. Your obviously not a true zelda fan. Make a better one before I do, with these improvments in mind.
- What the heck does the Oot do? If I were to put it in, I would have made triggers that allow it do certain things, such as teleport to the temples or make it day or night, just like in the game.
- Thunderbird? Wtf? It would have been way better if you could of had Ganon's castle and Ganondorf and Ganon as last boss. Another thing I will add in my map.
- None of the temples even resemble the real thing. If you want, I can make a map of the temples and you can get some ideas from there. Another thing I will add in my map.
- The market place is not even close to the real thing.
- Where the heck are the gossip stones? It takes some fun out of the game by not having gossip stones to hit around. Also you should have the mask of truth and put a trigger for them so you can see what they're thinking. Thats another thing I'm adding in my map.
- Most of the peices of hearts are in the wrong places. Example: In Lon Lon ranch, the heart is inside the windmill, not outside of it. Make a trigger so that you can teleport to another region thats inside and then put the heart in there.
- Whats the point of the master sword, you already have young link and adult link as choosable heros, so it's no use putting there. In my map, I would of made young link as a chooseable character and make him grow up to adult link.
- I'm also interested in knowing why the heck did you put Termina music in the map? Put it in a MM map, not Oot, it just doesn't fit right in this map
- The fores tempple has very few trees, and no poes have trees next to them.
- You just don't walk from land into thw Water Temple.
- Lon Lon ranch does not have any sheep in the real game. Once again another thing to remember in my map.
- I don't remember any Hyrule assasins or anything like that. If your going to make an enemy, at least make it a real one.
- In Dodongo's cavern, all of the enemys are not baby Dodongos. There are kees, along with fire kees, armos, beamos, and a buisness scrub.
- Some enemys (Such as big octrock from Jabu-Jabu's belly) do not have stable health, I killed the octrock in like three hits.
- Hyrule field has very little trees. Not a bunch of trees everywhere.
- The deku tree should be a green tree of life, it gets corrupted by Ganon after you defeat queen gohma.
- You do not fight the iron knuckle once, you fight him three times in the spirit temple. And he does not give you iron knuckles lol. They are Silver gauntlets.
- You do not get ice arrows from rescuing one of the carpenders, you get it from completing the Gerudo training course, whitch would of been nice in the map.
- Where the heck is haunted wastland? Not enough room? Then shrink the field and make room!
- Wtf is up with all of the magical pen walls?! And the mirror shield is in thw wrong place.
- You fight the fourth poe sister where phantom Ganon is.
- It would have been better if you would have named the poes their real names, not just poe 1, poe 2, ect. And those names are Jolle, Amy, Beth, Megan.
- Impa has no arrows.
- Ice cavern just makes me laugh.
- Ganondorf has no sword, he uses the spells from the triforce of power to aid him.
- You can go in any order you want, whitch isn't very good storyline. I got Zora's Sapphire before Kokiri emerald.
- Many things were spelt horribly wrong.
- Almost every model file can be made better.
- Kakori Village can be made way better, it looks nothing like the real thing. The gate is not to the north, it is in the west side of the village.
- Why the heck are there fires in Kokiri forest!? There aer none in the real game, and if there were fires in a forest, wouldn't it burn the forest?
- Shaodw temple makes me wonder why you made this map.
The list goes on FOREVER! I can name tons more! I just realy don't want to waste your time reading this. I'm making a better map that is actualy realistic and has much better gameplay and storyline. I wish someone was actualy a Zelda fan and would make a decent map. :cry:

Level 1
Wow Final_Destiny, tho I'm usually one to avoid flaming, your entire post just screams, "I need to get laid." Seriously, you trying to downplay this map (note the keyword, TRYING) doesn't either a) make you look any better, or b) make this map any worse. I don't think it was ever made to directly mimmick the Zelda games. Who the hell cares if it is 100% exact to the games, down to the damn levels?! Seriously, you're free to have your own opinions and post in here about them, but when one of your reasons that the map maker "obviously not a true zelda fan" and "anyone can make a better Oot RPG map then this" are that "none of the temples even resemble the real thing," you really need to take a step back and read over the garbage you're spilling out. I personally think this map is pretty damn good (with room for some small improvements), but as a whole this is a good map. You dogging it cause you seem to be some obsessive compulsive nerd sounds like your issues that need correcting, not this map. GJ on the map, Nebu_Bei.

Level 3
Sorry for not posting anything about this is a DAMN long time, just want to let you all know I'm working on a sequel to this map entitled Legend of Zelda - Master Quest. It will have 2 versions, a one-player and a muilti-player. The one-player will follow the OOT game VERY closely, custom models, keyboard movement/fighting, corresponding heart piece locations and dungeons, etc. The multi-player will feature everything the one-player one does, aside from all the music files and custom models.

And to Final Destiny, there's no need to downplay my map. Yes, I know it isn't perfect, I made this map such a long time ago, I knew very little about the World Editor. Now that I know a lot more, I hope to vastly improve it. And thank you for the compliments Gridley. :)

Level 2
Sorry for not posting anything about this is a DAMN long time, just want to let you all know I'm working on a sequel to this map entitled Legend of Zelda - Master Quest. It will have 2 versions, a one-player and a muilti-player. The one-player will follow the OOT game VERY closely, custom models, keyboard movement/fighting, corresponding heart piece locations and dungeons, etc. The multi-player will feature everything the one-player one does, aside from all the music files and custom models.

And to Final Destiny, there's no need to downplay my map. Yes, I know it isn't perfect, I made this map such a long time ago, I knew very little about the World Editor. Now that I know a lot more, I hope to vastly improve it. And thank you for the compliments Gridley.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!! but y no custom models or music in sequal? :cry: and for final, WHAT THE FUCKIHDGJFSDFHLSDFKHSKLFHIAKLHFJLSHJKLSH:SHGSL:GHKSJDFGLHSDKLJGHDFGJKHDFGJKDFGHKLDJGHKLDFJGHDFKLGHDJKFLGHSK:JGK:SDFGHLKSDFGJK"SJF:AJFHKSLAF=put in all the putdowns uwant (no pun intended :lol: ) but just stfu, the game rocks ass, and when u go to make ur map, ur just gonna be confused and not know a fucking clue about what ur doing :roll: . GOOD JOB NEBU!!!! im looking forward to that sequal :D and i know i forgot somethin' but eh whatever, thats ADHD for ya :) oh and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) has a cure final, ITS CALLED A SHRINK, A PSYCHIATRIC, U KNOW, THE GUY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF UR MENTAL PROBLEMS WHO SECRETLY HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS OF HIS OWN A LONG TIME AGO. and still there is something i forgot :lol: CURSE YOU ADHD!!!!!!!!