1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The legend of Zelda

Submitted by Big JR
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

The legend of Zelda (Map)

1. Big JR

Big JR

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :D this is my first map I hope you enjoy
    I know this probably doesn't compare with others.
    i'm going to make 6 total so I hope you like it.

2. TheLastofMyKind

TheLastofMyKind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its good, its the only Zelda game i've seen. Nice camera effects, im not that good with them. But the terrain wasnt all that good, not saying that it should be perfect but, couldve made the town a little bigger, overall I liked it, and cant wait to see what happens in the next one :D , keep up the good work.

3. pure_carnage

pure_carnage

Resources:
    Resources:
    (same speech from ur "zelda" 2)if ur gunna use the name zelda then dont suck so much

4. Anguish

Anguish

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    How about putting more work into your maps?

5. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ...because that requires effort....there's an unspoken rule against that seemingly among many of the mappers here.
    -VGsatomi

6. RH.Vol

RH.Vol

Resources:
    Resources:
    You really need to make better maps! Lets make an perfect Part 3 and gain your honor back! :p

7. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    SHUT UP!
    He tryed his best so insted of criticizing him why don't you say what needs work and help him.
    Anyway the game wasn't all that bad. I sugjest that you put all 6 parts into 1 campaign and if you don't know how I can help you.

8. Damoth

Damoth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Inu Yasha???

Wtf are you talking about... I agree with you that the rest of them should be more constructive, but it wasn't good at all, I'm not sure if it's even worth expanding one.

To avoid criticism you should make original works until you're better at map making. It is a little insulting to anyone who's a fan of Zelda to see this, which is pretty much like bad fan fiction that someone threw together the night before they submitted it, spent 20 minutes working one it: 1 minute brainstorming, 10 minutes eating chips, and 9 minutes putting together the thing.

No offense, congrats for trying, but I wouldn't be one to look for an updated version if you ever worked on it again.

9. Delpiroth

Delpiroth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this supposed to be a joke?