• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The legend of Zelda

Contents

The legend of Zelda (Map)

Level 4
Its good, its the only Zelda game i've seen. Nice camera effects, im not that good with them. But the terrain wasnt all that good, not saying that it should be perfect but, couldve made the town a little bigger, overall I liked it, and cant wait to see what happens in the next one :D , keep up the good work.

Level 3
(same speech from ur "zelda" 2)if ur gunna use the name zelda then dont suck so much
SHUT UP!
He tryed his best so insted of criticizing him why don't you say what needs work and help him.
Anyway the game wasn't all that bad. I sugjest that you put all 6 parts into 1 campaign and if you don't know how I can help you.

Level 2
Inu Yasha???

Wtf are you talking about... I agree with you that the rest of them should be more constructive, but it wasn't good at all, I'm not sure if it's even worth expanding one.

To avoid criticism you should make original works until you're better at map making. It is a little insulting to anyone who's a fan of Zelda to see this, which is pretty much like bad fan fiction that someone threw together the night before they submitted it, spent 20 minutes working one it: 1 minute brainstorming, 10 minutes eating chips, and 9 minutes putting together the thing.

No offense, congrats for trying, but I wouldn't be one to look for an updated version if you ever worked on it again.