• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VideoGame RPG v7.0

Contents

VideoGame RPG v7.0 (Map)

Level 1
sweet last version pwned its an amaing game other then the fact you can cheat easaly by jsut trainning then skiping to final level and that halo level has a glitch but still good job if only peope hosted it more......

Level 1
I am posting my bug report here as I don't know where else to post them (I will post elsewhere if someone tells me where to).
Note there were 3 of us playing together on a LAN connection. We would be happy to provide more details/explanations if needed.

Major issues:
1) No gold from killing bad guys
2) Doesn't keep track of how many kills each player has
3) Game ended after killing Sephiroth in his first form. This was in the volcano area after you killed the first boss there and then went out to face the otehr boss. Sephiroth (I believe) then went his other form (I can't remember it but looked like an angel of some sort after he said something about his mother). We went out the other end and RYU and GOKU were fighting him and me as Zero was heading back to town when it said I lost on my screen and GOKUs screen. RYUs screen just crashed with a memory error. We were in the middle of the battle fighting his other form and don't know why it ended as we all had plently of health.

Medium/Moderate Issues:
1)ninja's fire ability doesn't work
2)Black Mage Vivi had ability error as described like this - one of his abilities shot out little shock waves, but they always shot in the wrong direction, and it always changed which direction it shot them

Minor Issues:
1)The first house on the right both items had bugs
1a)Zero could equip the rifle in there and use it
1b)When Zero equiped the armor in the house it gave +20 to all of the stats instead of +2 to all of the stats

Ideas:
1)no items for goku of viki(black mage) - may be ok cuz they seem to have better abilities but items might be nice.
2)Possibly make the stat bonus better so that it gives 3 each time instead of 2.
3)Possibly fill in empty space on map with monsters for leveling up.

Comments:
1)It was nice to see increase in difficulty from last version in bosses and monsters.
2)Seemed like Zero's attack was fixed from last version :).
3)Liked new items for characters like Megaman, and multiple others.

Level 2
I just recently got done playing this map and I have to say the BIGGEST issue was that you get no gold for killing units. This really makes the game a bit less fun and a little harder.

I played up till rite after you defeated Jenova and Sephiroth and then the game randomly ended. Not crash ot nothing, just ended.

I am going to go back to playing 6.55 untill these issues get resolved. I love the map though. Keep up the good work.

Level 1
Vivi's skill descriptions has a lot of typos and some don't even make sense. BTW, i tried to send u a list of bugs to ur e-mail [email protected] but it somehow wont let me, maybe because it doesnt exist

Level 1
I have this problem with versions 7.0, 6.55 and 6.54 where when I select the map and the team selection screen is blank... or the last selected maps one... Please help.