• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of Heroes [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When you lock a bag and try to sell an item that's inside the bag, it will basically return to the bag and gives the gold. Basically spammed it and got end items and had fun. XD
Will be fixed.

If you are dead and you try to revive in the enemy base, you will revive once you are in the range. Even the Alliance base has a small spot that the tower doesn't attack and still gets free.
Hmm, I'm not sure how you mean it, but I'm sure it's totally unable to revive in enemy base. =/

Also, I feel that the game gives too low experience. How about bumping it up?
Will be increased.

Thanks for your feedback.

Level 4
Hello Furby.
Are you still looking at the thread at thehelper.net?

Anyway. I've been busy with stuff that's why I can't help that much with the map, so sorry.

Question. About the Potion of Swiftness/Vampiric/Endurance. Do they have a Cooldown, like the one TP Scroll has?
If it doesn't, well, it should. Since, All could easily abuse that great power and with that cheap price.

Also, you found my suggestions about Remakes for some Heroes in the thread at thehelper.net, right?
I hope you could implement them or at least some of them.

There is also about the "Assist Gold" for creeps. I don't get why you put it. I could agree if it applies for Hero Kills, but for creep kills, IDK.

This is all that I could say, for now.
I'll check on the map and give some suggestions if I have time.
Good Luck on the Map!

Level 4
There is also about the "Assist Gold" for creeps. I don't get why you put it. I could agree if it applies for Hero Kills, but for creep kills, IDK.

The hell are you talking about? :con:

There is no assist for creeps, there is just no damned last-hitting;

You damage creep, you get gold,
you don't, you don't get gold.

Dat's all.

It encourages players to kill creeps and not just wait until creep has like 5HP and just last-hit it.

Level 4
Hmm, I'm not sure how you mean it, but I'm sure it's totally unable to revive in enemy base. =/

An Alliance wisp goes in a Horde's fountain/shop area, and he revives. Same as opposite of (Horde goes in Alliance and revive). Should you fix that?

EDIT: I recommend adding an option to disable weather. Sometimes the weather lags for me and I don't like it.

Level 4
The hell are you talking about? :con:

There is no assist for creeps, there is just no damned last-hitting;

You damage creep, you get gold,
you don't, you don't get gold.

Dat's all.

It encourages players to kill creeps and not just wait until creep has like 5HP and just last-hit it.

That's what I mean.
Just by hitting an enemy creep, you already get a portion of the gold when it's killed, even if you didn't kill it. That's what I mean by "Assist Gold"
IMO, it's easy money and no challenge into it, since they are just creeps, not Heroes.

Wait you confuse me at this part.
"It encourages players to kill creeps and not just wait until creep has like 5HP and just last-hit it"
Uhmm. When you last hit a creep, you kill it.
So, what are you implying?

Level 25
That's what I mean.
Just by hitting an enemy creep, you already get a portion of the gold when it's killed, even if you didn't kill it. That's what I mean by "Assist Gold"
IMO, it's easy money and no challenge into it, since they are just creeps, not Heroes.

Wait you confuse me at this part.
"It encourages players to kill creeps and not just wait until creep has like 5HP and just last-hit it"
Uhmm. When you last hit a creep, you kill it.
So, what are you implying?

The amount of gold you get by just hitting a creep is so small, that you have to do much damage in order to get gold, so you won't get any significant money from the "assist gold". And when you last hit a creep, you just "steal" the kill, you doesn't kill the whole creep.

Level 9
Furby's method of handling the gold from mobs is pretty damn good. As he said, it encourages people to actually hit the mobs instead of sitting there like douches, waiting to kill the mob with the last hit to steal the gold.

The more damage you do to a mob, the more gold you will get from it when it dies. Simple, easy and damn nice.

Level 4
Here's my feedback of some heroes from the game. I would have made it in a spoiler only if I knew the code.

Saithis the Spellstrider:

Blink - It has too much manacost at the beginning when Saithis only has around 260 manacost. I think it should be lowered to around 70 to 50 manacost.

Prismatic Cloak - No way. Saithis is already out of mana after using Blink and activating the cloak in 2 seconds. It also has a very small AoE which makes it useless. I suggest changing it to an ability "Feedback" as it burns mana per hit.

Weakening Vision - If you plan to change Prismatic Cloak, this should be changed as well. Maybe something that reduces the annoyance/harassing from spells or something.

Mana Adrenaline - Couple this with Feedback and it will get ugly. I recommend changing this too.

Shaira the Ranger

Hunter's Prey - This is a nice skill but can just become very rigged. Either reduce the damage of the skill or remove and add a skill that is archer-related.

Shock Attachment - The name seems too unoriginal. Shocking Arrows would be better? The cooldown of this skill is also too long.

Encouraging Aura - Maybe an useless skill because it only raises crit chance a little and hardly does anything at all. Either replace this with an aura that provide more damage, or increase the crit chance a bit.

Blazing Arrows - Would like to see Searing Arrows than Blazing Arrows but I have no problem with this skill and is good enough for Archer.

Scar the Fallen King:

Fiery Leap - No problem but would be better if it cost abit less mana and also have the skill to have two buttons that turns the leap on and off. If you turn the leap on, you will begin to leap while still have the same charges or whatever. If you turn it off, the cooldown will begin. This is a good idea to save mana.

Lightning Bolt - Lightning orbs rotating around a lion? That is vague and pointless. I suggest changing it into something else. Maybe like something that reinforces your fur or something.

Shadow Rush - No feedback.

Overwhelm - No feedback.

Raadan the Dragonspawn:

Rend - Basically has a very high cooldown and bad damage at the end-game. Reducing the cooldown would help a lot, eh?

Frost Bolt - Same thing having a high cooldown and bad damage.

Frost Tidals - Is it a spell that increase movement speed/attack rate if you cast a spell? If so, it's a bad passive because, again, Rend and Frost Bolt has a long CD so it is useless. Replace it with something else?

Conflagrate - Not even a word? It is also a very confusing spell and only bumps up Rend and Frost Bolt by a small amount that could be ignored.

Also, Gar'band the Orc Grunt should be rebalanced because it gets up to very high strength which is just nearly unkillable although I haven't tried him out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.