• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Legacy of Heroes - Armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need testers to test my map. I think i have removed a lot of the major bugs that have made it unplayable and now have gotten better responses from people. This map is multiplayer only and for best results 3v3 or greater teams are required due to the nature of the map. I have had trouble just getting enough people to spend the time downloading the map and staying until the game starts but most people who have stuck it out have liked the idea and I would like some feedback from some people in the hive. Main issues right now are class balancing. Each class has as many skills as i could give them to maintain the feel I wanted and have proven difficult to get a good balance. Please give it a try and let me know about any bugs you may find or issues or suggestions on how I could improve the map.

Legacy of Heroes - Armageddon B.1.6

To start the player chooses 1 of 8 classes to play the game with. A -repick is possible up until the game begins...

Gameplay:
A 25 minute summoning ritual is going to take place. The result of the summoning ritual depends on your success in capturing 5 energy depots. The more energy depots you hold the more energy is collected. At the end of the summoning ritual 2 bosses are summoned, their names are Everest and Hatradon. Opposing teams will combat both the other team, their boss and each bosses minions. Everest and Hatradon's strength is determined by the amount of energy collected over the course of the ritual. The team to bring down the opposing teams boss first wins the game.

Weapons and Upgrades:
A hero can hold 1 type weapon and 1 type of armor, there are no restrictions as to which type of armor the hero can use, just to how many. Weapons and armor are upgraded through the use of a fusion stone. A fusion stone requires a book relating to the stats of the item in order to complete the fusion. A fusion stone and books require soul fragments to purchase. Soul fragments are obtained by killing or being close to the killer of one of the opposing teams heroes.

Books and Upgrades:
Manual of the Swift - Upgrades Swords and Aegis's
Manual of the Magician - Upgrades Rods and Regalia's
Manual of the Defender - Upgrades Axes and Breastplate's
Manual of the Just - Upgrades Maces and Guard's

Attachments

• Legacy of Heroes - Armageddon B.1.6.w3x
    854 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.