• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Finding Map, Armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
There was this map i had played quite some time ago, I remember the name was armageddon or something like it. I can't find it on any of the Warcraft Map Search Sites including this one, so i was wondering if someone could let me know where it is, if they know obviously, or send it to me if they have it. I'll describe it as best i can, Essentially the premise is God invades Hell, Each side chooses either God or an Angel(from a wide selection) or Satan or a Demon(another wide selection), then you fight it out and you try to kill either God or Satan. The whole battle takes place in hell, and units spawn from the "heavenly" entrance point, and from gates spread around hell, and you level up your character and try to kill the other teams boss. I only ever played the map once, a good two years ago or so i believe, on acomputer which later crashed. So i lost the map.

any help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.