• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Leak help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've downloaded the Leak Checker 1.3 but I've had some problems fixing my leaks.

This is the trigger:

Cinematic - Ping minimap for (All players) at (Center of TealStartArea <gen>) for 15.00 seconds
Set L = (Center of TealStartArea <gen>)
Custom script: Call RemoveLocation(udg_L)

What is wrong with this and how would I fix this point leak. Or does Leak Checker simply ignore leak fixes like these with jass scripting. I wrote exactly what it told me to write.
Variable L is a "point".

Also another leak:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Low Level Spawns) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
Custom script: Custom Script: bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type High Level Spawns) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
Custom script: Custom Script: bj_wantDestroyGroup = true

It says there were two leaks, I added both those scripts and then only 1 leak, yet they are exactly the same. Please, I need this help. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Level 3
You should set out your trigger in this order:
- Set the point to L
- Have the action referencing this point L
- Remove the point L variable

The 'Custom script: Custom Script: bj_wantDestroyGroup = true' bit should go just before the Unit Group action, not just after. :)

So you were pretty close, just had orders stuffed up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.