• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Leak check error help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! First i need to tell you - i KNOW that the place of that thread isn't here, but in Warcraft tools when i post thread NO ONE answered because there are 2 ppl online... So i BEG you to tell me how to fix my Leak Check program (view my error pic below), because i need it SO much! IF YOU POST = +rep!!!Thank you for posting! (to download the program - Click me - scroll to the bottom of the thread and download) :cry:

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its not your program, if it was I am sure you would know what is causing that error.

The problem is you are missing the file RICHTX32.OCX or atleast it is in a location the program is unable to find.

There are 3 possible causes.
1. You have falied to read the installation guide for the program and thus skipped installing a crutial library to your system that is required for the program to work.
2. You have the component required but the program is unable to find it due to permission or regestery problems of the file. Reinstalling the library (google the file name) should fix.
3. You are using the 64 bit version of windows XP which had crappy 32 bit support compared to 64 bit vista and 7 and thus the 32 bit file is missing from the system.

I would advise pestering the makers of the tool as they are responsible for its maintenence if my help does not suffice.

Also you may wish to ultimatly learn to manually tell leaks. They do stick out like a hurt finger.

Level 33
Its not your program, if it was I am sure you would know what is causing that error.

The problem is you are missing the file RICHTX32.OCX or atleast it is in a location the program is unable to find.

There are 3 possible causes.
1. You have falied to read the installation guide for the program and thus skipped installing a crutial library to your system that is required for the program to work.
2. You have the component required but the program is unable to find it due to permission or regestery problems of the file. Reinstalling the library (google the file name) should fix.
3. You are using the 64 bit version of windows XP which had crappy 32 bit support compared to 64 bit vista and 7 and thus the 32 bit file is missing from the system.

I would advise pestering the makers of the tool as they are responsible for its maintenence if my help does not suffice.

Also you may wish to ultimatly learn to manually tell leaks. They do stick out like a hurt finger.
Common sense is more powerful than any other tools =D
It's human who created the tools, after all
BUT, it is useful for beginners so, don't discriminate them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.