• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Leader Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
First you make a integer variable, with the name kills or something.
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Not equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Player((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))))) in (Last created leaderboard) to Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]

First you make a integer variable, with the name kills or something.
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Not equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Player((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))))) in (Last created leaderboard) to Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]

but first you need to create the leaderboard...... Its easy you can just experiment on it... maybe set the number of rows to (NumberofPlayers +1) and columns to 2. I'm not sure if the trigger above will work, i think leaderboard slots consist of row# and column# but his trigger seems like it only has one slot.

Ehm I think multiboards are rows and columns but I might be wrong. Leaderboards are single liners.

oh right... I'm thinking of multiboards... sorry...... but I guess multi boards are better, you can make every player's kills visible to all and you can minimize them. But if you only need to show kills for the specific player leaderboards are okay...

he wants to show all player kills, so multi boards will definitely be better because if you use leaderboards and you have many players then it will cause a long leaderboard to show on screen which can be a hindrance....

Status
Not open for further replies.