• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lava_Infernal.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My skin lava Infernal for a rookie this good ? hahaha

Keywords:
Infernal, Lava, Fire, Demon, Burning, hell, chaos
Contents

Lava Infernal (Texture)

Reviews
16:03, 29th Aug 2008 Werewulf: All i see here is terrible cnp mess or some rejectable method.

M

16:03, 29th Aug 2008
Werewulf: All i see here is terrible cnp mess or some rejectable method.

Actually, I really like this one. It's freehanded, has decent shadows and highlights, and uses good colours. The problem is that you didn't really follow the UVM so the awesomeness of this texture got destroyed a bit. Also, you need to fix the width dimensions on this image to that of the original texture.

One of my other bigger concerns of mine is the glow around the lava cracks, it's a bit too big.

Overall it looks very good on the unwrap, but seeing as you didn't follow the UVM the wrap looks kinda bad.

Otherwise, great job. Just make some adjustments and this might get approved.

i don't know why... but i have the impression it have been CNP... sadly...

cause its an awsome skin .. and i'm shure you could have done it (free-handed) but the way it is .. in the unwarped.. i don't know... looks like it... BUT!! if its not.. than i'm a 100% with Hawkwing..

Level 14
Its kind of blurry on both the unwrap and wrap buddy.

Give me a second I can check if its cnp.

This looks like you selected everything and then unselected a few key features and copy and pasted lava, But honestly I haven't slept well in a few days, so I can't tell.

Attachments

• Infernal2.JPG
    Infernal2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 47