• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lava Maze 2 V2.1 (No Music)

Travel through the many checkpoints to eventually find a way out of the volcano!

This map is difficult and I know of no one who has been able to get through the entire thing without using a continue (or using a continue..). If you can beat it take a print screen of one of the cinematics and post it here! I want to see if anyone is able to do it.

There is the name change and color change commands. Levels get much more difficult later on in the maze, use the time that you have in the first few levels to master it.

Keywords:
lava, lava maze, lava maze 2, fire, maze, reign of chaos, escape.
Contents

Lava Maze 2 V2.1 (No Music) (Map)

Reviews
16:27, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Not the most original escape map out there, yet it is an average map, thus Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating. You can find my full review Here.

M

16:27, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Not the most original escape map out there, yet it is an average map, thus Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating.

You can find my full review Here.

Level 18
bounty hunter2's Review on Lava Maze 2 V2.1 (No Music)

Rules

Proper resource crediting(Not everyone was mentioned!)
Proper description
Proper author name
Doesn't crash
Lava Maze 2 is yet another escape map, where you have a character and your goal is to reach the ending of the map by avoiding numerous obstacles. You can die two times, the third time you die you lost.

I can't say much about an escape map, since it isn't original much. I can only complain on the poorly made terrain and the huge filesize for a map of this type, that should be definnetly shrinked.

The Object Editor Work wasn't good, use X1 and Y1,2,3 please. Aswell you could add custom spells, not just the regular ones, and ofcourse you could add some custom heroes instead of the regular warcraft blademaster.

Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating