• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Latest Posts tab bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Right now the functionality of seeing the latest post on a thread (achieved now by clicking on the bolded thread title in the 'Watched Threads' section) only sometimes works; specifically, it appears to fail basically every time on a bundle/resource, instead taking you to the first post/the resource upload itself, rather than the actual latest post (like it does most of the time for regular threads).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I feel like I have tried to reproduce that and it worked for me.
Finally figured out how to show you (screen2gif for the win).

In case it's hard to parse, this is my "Unread Watched Threads" list
notice that not all the newest threads are actually showing up at the top, as you can see halfway through the gif
, where I first click on two different unread resource threads. Both times it takes me not to the newest post but to the top of the page. Then to compare, I found a regular thread with an unread post in it; clicking on the title correctly navigated me to the unread/latest post in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.