• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands of oreliathor New map - Terrain preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ShadowNasta Productions Present....
Lands of Oreliathor: Lore Map 1
TERRAIN PREVIEW

The Battle of Hearthengale
Genre - Mixed, Footmen Frenzy + Risk
(Alpha Release Late Febuary to Early March 2008)

Several weeks ago, a renegade group of Kizat known as Xan'dul Shar launched an attack on Adahl, the capital city of Hearthengale. Seeing an opportunity, the Rhadra and Bresdra quickly followed suit, starting a four way war that shall surely devastate all four sides.

(For More information about Lands of Oreliathor, Visit - http://z4.invisionfree.com/ShadowNasta/index.php?c=3 - For Lore, Race Info, Province Info, and More!)

Shadowz123 (Founder of SNP)

Attachments

• Terrain.jpg
    Terrain.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Terrain2.jpg
    Terrain2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 255
  • Terrain3.jpg
    Terrain3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 288
Level 34
Horridly ugly tree model. Use a custom one!

Blizzard cliffs are a taboo around here. Use them at your own discretion.

Not bad terrain, could use work though. The base is ugly, but the small creek waterfall thing is nice.

Level 34
Take a look at castle sige in my signature. I did the terrain for it, and I think it's pretty good. It supports very large amries. The key is to use trees that do not obstruct the view. Use lots of grass and shrubs to make it look nice. You can walk through grass, so it does not alter the game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.