• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Land Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Here you are. Mr.Dragon and the happy bunch

Edit: I corrected the portrait and dragon breath in the pack. It appears the original model doesn't have its portrait... Sorry for being green lol, Im still new

Edit 2: I fixed the portrait camera to be closer, and I think this is the extent of my tweaking-model attempt. I cannot make the sail part like W3 red and green drake. Sorry.

Attachments

• Walking Dragons.rar
    281.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Level 6
Use mdxpather and change the texture path for the ones that you want, it's really easy :3

Thanks for that maybe I'll use it for the future onces that I might like ^^.

Not really what I wanted but close enough? The Green and Red ones doesn't have the sail, they also don't look like the red and green dragon from the portrait or model. The breath of the dragon is still blue btw.

Level 10
Look at Red Dragon and Green Dragon Model. Their head has a tiny thing like the spinosaurus.
I don't know if you have ever compare them with the original dragon in the link. If it's the way cavman made the model, then it is.

Untitled.png

Level 10
Just the normal colors for the breath, I think you didn't upload it for me.

As I had stated above, I did.

Edit: I corrected the portrait and dragon breath in the pack. It appears the original model doesn't have its portrait... Sorry for being green lol, Im still new

Edit 2: I fixed the portrait camera to be closer, and I think this is the extent of my tweaking-model attempt. I cannot make the sail part like W3 red and green drake. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.