• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kristopher's terrain showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Showcase.png

Unplayable Terrains

Jan2015.png
Mar2015.png
Apr2015.png
Jul2015.png
Oct2015.png
Jun2016.png
May2017.png
Jan2018.png
Mar2018.png
Jun2018.png
sc.jpg

Playable Terrains

Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen5.png
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen5.png
Screen1.jpg
Screen2.jpg
Screen3.jpg
Screen4.jpg
Screen5.jpg
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen5.png

Last edited:
Level 28
Nice gallery you got there! Your 2017/2018 stuff is great. My favourite scenic terrain is Swamp - it has the mood and immersiveness I'm all for. The water reflexes keeps me looking at it longer than I usually do at someone's terrain. The Robot City playable terrain looks really interesting, even though it has been made years ago. Your most recent playable terrains are good, but could use some "flavour" to push them out of the ordinary. They deliver what we expect (a well-executed forest area with a castle), but it does not grasp our attention. You nailed this concept in your most recent scenic ones: the Swamp has the water reflexes and overall mood; the Clear Sky one has that nice sky contrasting beautifully with the bland landscape. In short: I see you already know your way around terraining, just remember to add some spice here and there. Good work nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.