• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Konoha Building

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Created by me.. hope you like it.

Keywords:
Konoha Building
Contents

Konoha Building (Model)

Reviews
13:31, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Um, what? This needs a lot of improvement. The mesh looks sloppy, the textures need shading and general detail (at the moment they're just one solid color), you need a death and birth anim, and the unwrap is weird on...

M

13:31, 29th May 2009
Pyritie: Um, what? This needs a lot of improvement. The mesh looks sloppy, the textures need shading and general detail (at the moment they're just one solid color), you need a death and birth anim, and the unwrap is weird on some of the green parts.
This also doesn't look like it'd fit into WC3 at all at this point.

Level 26
Texture/UV is terrible looking, there are a lot of unused parts in the texture and overall the parts that the model does use, makes it look bland. I realize you use 1 texture for multiple models (which is very helpful for packs) but even so... the texture could use a little work. overall, filesize is acceptable but i notice the pipes on the side have like, 8-10 sides, it does not need to be that poly-detailed.... but other than that it is set up fine. the model has absolutely no animations so it would make a fine doodad, but it is not a versatile model at all.
Overall a... 2.2/5