• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo Tag - Crystal Wars 7.62

Well, many people have hacked this and made their own versions. I am the offical maker.
Every time I make a version I feel comfortable with I will upload it here.

The object is to kill all the kodos. This is not like normal kodo tag! Instead of mining gold, there are crystals all through the map that have a monitary value. You may sell them at shops that are located around the map for money. There are many upgradable towers and units you may buy. The levels have many chalanges including mini kodos, long ranged kodos (up to 1000 range), flying kodos, and kodos that can kill the usually invulnerable walls.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!! tell me if you see any errors!

Keywords:
kodo, tag, kodo tag, game, map, Reed, Reed07, crystal, crystal wars, war, wars, kodo tag crystal wars, war, wars, cool,
Contents

Kodo Tag - Crystal Wars 7.62 (Map)

Reviews
13:47, 4th Jul 2008 Firelord213: The map breaks no map rules. The map is protected but there's a ''opt-'' in the map name and that means that the map is protected. The only advice I could give is too make the map easier and fix the spawn...
Level 8
All those changes are really something. My personal opinion is that you went a little too far. I really miss the simple game style when it was all about collecting crystals and trying to get enough place for building (which is not a problem anymore thanks to detonation).
Anyway, suggestions:
-game modes (classic, extreme, hard etc.).
-different workers to chose (fast , though , magic, economic, etc.)