• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KOAFA AI Full Version B

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
3 on 3 battle is on their way. Different anime & fan art are having to come to battle. The function of battle is like DotA. Even just simple skills, but if you try is fun. More details about them.
-Pokemon can upgrade the ultimate ability if purchase Triple Ultimate Orb.
-Digimon has only 1 ability & a digivolve ability. Each Digivolve level will add & change some ability in different level.
-Plants has only 2 abilities. Each has 5 level. Add another ability if purchase Triple Ultimate Orb.
-Nintendo has some abilites which can upgrade by purchase Triple Ultimate Orb not even the ultimate ability.
-Hitman Reborn change in different Flame of Attribute instead of Attribute Bonus.
-Bleach most has Blink ability like Shunpo or Sonido, some did not.
-Starcraft & Warcraft will act as normal heroes that has 4 abilites except Kurosaki Ichigo.
-Only Pokemon, Digimon, Plants & Nintendo can purchase Triple Ultimate Orb.

-Black Dream is a special unit if you want to get an item call Phase Transit Weapon which can increase damage, attack speed & grant True Sight.

Keywords:
Pokemon, Digimon, Plants, Plants vs Zombies, Nintendo, Mario, Starcraft, Warcraft, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Anime, Fan Art, KOAFA
Contents

KOAFA AI Full Version B (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/09 20:08:24 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/May/09 20:08:24

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Different Author/Uploader usernames. Please show proof that you have the original author's permission to upload his map here or if it's your other username.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
THe map's file size is over 8mb, it can't be played with other people.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
My own review:
- Very bad description, just one sentence.
- Very high chance or guarantee rejected due to the file size of 13.98MB(EST~14MB). 8MB is the limit for Warcraft 3 unless it is Cinematic or Campaign.
- Bad looking terrain (You may want to add a Minimap Preview to cover it)
- Also, do not multi-post. Try to use the "Edit" Button as much as possible :)
- Created by Blacker ; Uploaded by nicholas lim[0/U] (Something wrong?)
- You uses so many custom imports, surely you must credit them.
- Heroes are very unbalance, some has only 1 or 2 abilities while others have 3 to 4 abilities.
- Out of all "DEFAULT" items, only 1 or a few are custom made
- You can keep on "Repicking" your hero, that's bad.

Well, there's more but I shouldn't post them all, well..

Rate: 1/5

Level 2
I'm am the first time who try to use this. So it just beginning. [For plants I have to use 2 abilites in 5 level. Unless you purchase triple ultimate orb to grant another ability/COLOR]. [For Digimon I use 1 ability plus a digivolve. In each digivolve has different ability in each level. /COLOR]. For some unuse terrain, I will remove. For the other review you give, I have no idea. Because this is only my dream to upload this map. Maybe next time, you shall wait while you play other games.