• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathrose Reduce version b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bản rút gọn của Deathrose.
Gồm 12 player và 4 computer điều khiển 4 quân.
Mới:
Công thức item
60 hero
Sử dụng tùy chọn map:
-ap (Chọn tất cả các hero)
-ms (Xem tốc độ di chuyển Hero của bạn)
-water green/blue

Keywords:
Dota
Contents

Deathrose Reduce version b (Map)

Reviews
12:21, 6th Mar 2011 Cweener: Rejected English maps only.

M

12:21, 6th Mar 2011
Cweener: Rejected
English maps only.

Level 30
Hindi kita maiintindihan pare, oh ano na?
"I don't understand you dude, so what now?"
please show good description, role, style, story, plot, and more. seconded to light bolt30's comment, please do the following and your free from Rejection, by the way since your new to this community, I suggest you first read this FAQ link, and more important for map uploads, use this BB codes for us to understand your work.

Level 10
Another one of those maps that I have no idea what it is. But, this map will most likely be rejected like this, since it is not in English and it also has Misc./Other as the type and category.

And I don't even know what reduce version means, but I guess that's just 'cause I don't know any Vietnamese. :eekani:

EDIT:
Map reported.