• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Knight (Model)

Level 3
wtf i tried the skin in my map and all its body parts are floating when he moves for example his face still is at the spot he moved from can you help me plz :( :shock: :shock:

Level 4
When you mean it's fixed..do you mean the the protrait is fixed? And alfred wanna make a geoset merging for me? just change this knights head with a skeleton's head please

Level 1
That's a wonderful model but the world editor gives a message fo error when I tryed to use it. I copyed the texture names, did everything as suppoased to but finally when it came to changing the path name of the model I didn't know what the new one shoul be. Plsssss tell me how to change it!