• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight of the Ebon Blade

For those of you who have played World of Warcraft, or take in interest in the game's lore, this is a death knight meant to match those in service of Darion Mograine and the Knights of the Ebon Blade. I will admit, it's a relatively simple edit. This model was created for a map of mine, with it's purpose being to prevent every death knight from looking like a clone of Arthas.

Please give credit to me if you chose to use this model, do not resubmit it to other sites, and do not edit it without permission. If you ask I will most likely give you permission, unless you intend to use this model for nefarious purposes.

Keywords:
Death Knight, Death, Knight, Ebon Blade, Acherus, Undead, Darion, Mograine
Contents

Knight of the Ebon Blade (Model)

Knight of the Ebon Blade (Model)

Reviews
Misha 4th Jan 2014 Moderator's Review: really nice texture and simple, but neat re-mesh :)
Level 4
Knowing this model is from a while back, it would be AWESOME if there's a version combining this with the unmounted version complete with a mounting animation which I'm sure would be a lot of work but it would be quite unique and something I would personally appreciate