• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Kingdom Hearts III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So perhaps I'm the only one on the hive excited about this game but this is FREAKING AWESOME! even tough the trailer was far to brief there are quite a few things that can be taken from this video as shown by the video bellow.

So we know that this game will have a more Kingdom Hearts 2 feeling to it and hopefully that means that the game will come out for the PS4 rather than the handheld consoles. Or well most hopefully it will come out to both.

So what are your thoughts and hopes for this game? Myself I only hope that the game is as good as Kingdom Hearts II and that it comes out for the PS4. Also I hope to see Aqua beat the crap out of some bad guys since she, in my opinion, seems like most powerful fighter amongst the good guys.

Level 16
KH 2 is a major let down.

Too much scripted actions, too much unnecessary animation,
less gameplay.

The stages set were disgustingly straightforward map.

there are no world exploring, go straight front. (I prefer a connected maps like KH1, where exploring is very fun, give each world a depth.)

There are so much automated crap, that the game is as simple as pressing dodge and attack to beat easily.

there are not much of an exploring, and secret spots as much as KH1 provides.

Birth by sleep was okay tho, I enjoyed it a little, they improved on the stages.

but there are annoying designs of enemies all around, which is not even fun or challenging, but just annoying. such as the fat enemy, where you can only attack from back, its easy to beat and dodge, but it takes a damn friggin load of time due to its massive HP, the armor can be pierced in KH1, but this? even at max level you could not pierce its armor from front.

KH2 again, the bosses are piece of craps with loads of HP, bulky tankyness, child's play attack, where you can dodge everything by merely spamming square button.

wtf?.

it take hours to beat, and there are no "Innovative" or "Original" attacks, everything looks the same and very easy to make, either its projectile, or frontal swipes/attacks.

I hope KH3 is not a let down.

I kinda liked KH 2 too... as with the other KH games... yeah the gameplay was pretty straightforward but I think it still plays well with the storytelling (for me it made it easier for them to convey the story (and made it easier for the player to absorb the story) as the player is not much focused on complicated battle mechanics)

anyway, I'm looking forward for KH3, though I don't if I can have the money for a PS4...

Level 24
Yea Kingdom Hearts II was great I only which that Birth by Sleep would come out for PS4 too since I got really excited after seeing that secret ending in KHII just to find out it was for a handheld console.

Level 24
i hope that they add a the lion king world with story taken from the lion king 2. kingdom hearts 3 doesnt come as a surprise though.

Hopefully they square enix will use all the amazing disney worlds out there like the Lion King, the Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Carribean (And hoppefully use better voice actors for the Pirates this time.), how amazing would it not be to see Davy Jones? Also it's important too keep in mind that disney has bought both the rights to Star Wars and the Avengers which are two worlds I would definetly love to see i Kingdom Hearts III. Who would not want lightsaber keyblade or fight side by side with Tony Stark.

Who would not want lightsaber keyblade or fight side by side with Tony Stark.

Me, I don't want the lightsaber keyblade... I like the Tron style keyblade on KH2 better than a light saber... hahahaha... but fighting alongside Tony, wow that would be awesome...

but seriously, I'd rather have them stay with the old disney worlds for this one... then have the newer worlds for the next saga (since KH3 is planned to be the last one for the current saga [the xehanort saga])

and I'm curious if Sephiroth and Cloud will still be on this game since they both appeared in KH 1 and 2...

Level 24
and I'm curious if Sephiroth and Cloud will still be on this game since they both appeared in KH 1 and 2...

I myself is most curious as of what will happen to Master Aqua since she got herself trapped in the realm of darkness and also since she was the absolute bad @$$ of her trio. I would like too see her have a conversation with Roxas before she finds out about where Ventus is. (If seeing Roxas is actually possible at this point.)

Which brings me to the second person I want to see, Ventus. Yen sid said that they have located Ventus's heart which indicated that he will awaken soon and since his nickname Ven is swedish for friend I've alweys liked him.

Also I hope that all the original members of Orginasation XIII that became human again will take up battle against the new Organisation XIII.

Also on another topic, http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/28/kingdom-hearts-3-is-not-the-end-of-the-series/

Level 24
but what if they actually make Xenahort be successful on taking sora as his last carrier, then Riku or Kairi will be the new hero... XD

Or maybe it will be Aqua, Ventus, Lea, Mickey or Tera. (I hope it's Aqua.)

Level 24
Lea is a bad @$$ too I'll have to admit that, however I think it's a little sad that he's a keyblade wielder since I liked his original wepons a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.