• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaming songs of your childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
There are a lot of songs out there in video games that leave a permanent mark as songs that you never forget and some of them are songs that we heard while being children that we had the sound file of downloaded on a CD and cranked the stereo up to eleven and spent hours listening to those songs. Which is that special song for you?

The oldest one I listen to is from Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask which was one of the first Zelda games I played and it was from the Deku shrub palace.

The second one is the intro song from my childhood favorite game Kingdom Hearts. And although my favorite Kingdom Hearts song is the intro for Dream Drop Distance I can not claim it since it's not from my childhood.

The last one from my child era I first heard at the age of 13 from World of WarCrafts zone Grizzly Hills.

Level 24
The intro music of KHII there truly are few better songs and kh2 is in my opinion the best of the KH games.

Just spent about 4 hours working on a CS project yesterday, and I listened to this playlist throughout:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F78D99446EBEB10

I'm a sucker when it comes to WoW music. Whenever I have "big studying" to do, or I have to work on something for a long time, I'll just run a playlist from an old game (WoW, Legend of Zelda [esp. twilight princess], Banjo-Tooie, etc.)

As for that playlist, take special note of this one. It gives me goosebumps:

Status
Not open for further replies.