• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

King RPG V1.18[BETA]

Contents

King RPG V1.18[BETA] (Map)

Level 2
ok this is a fun ass rpg, i didnt make it but i did submit it. its not in english so there is a hard time reading items. this is a save/load rpg. u can make custome items by using the -create triger but u have to have the right combo. download it and play its fun. :D

ok this is a fun ass rpg, i didnt make it but i did submit it. its not in english so there is a hard time reading items. this is a save/load rpg. u can make custome items by using the -create triger but u have to have the right combo. download it and play its fun.

Ahhh...I remember testing this map in asia it is kinda fun! Soon will submit Red moon rpg

Level 16
Vgsatomi, u might wanna click on the heroes shown at the map beginning?

Anyway, this map totally rocks. Having the texts missing because its 'asian' is great in my oppinion because you still see the numbers and its pretty easy to determine what gives what when you see the number in item and then you see your damage increased same amount or hp or mana etc.etc.

I suggest this to all open rpg lovers who dont need to be held in hand throught out the game and can think for their own for a sec, so basically opposite of people like "Super-x".

Level 2
ok let me explain this... u cant play this single player.
ok now on multiplayer u have to click on a character to choose it.
the -create is for items.
when u have the right combo of items in your inventory u use -create to make them into one item.
also u can upgrade some items with the -create.
its a fun and lonmg orpg.
have fun playing it.

Level 1
could u plz give some xample combos. ive tried to fiqure some out but idk plz tell me some so i can get the jest of it :shock: and if this shouldnt be posted here sry

Level 2
ok il give u 1 so here it is.
i dont remember the name of these but i will describe how they look like:
1 bear claw(kill bears to get these)

1 dager(can be bought in the shop somewhere in the middle of the map)

2 purple orbs(can be found at tthe bottem right part of the map by killing the archers and the other things exept the green rock jients.

most of these items are very hard to get because they have a low chance to drop.

Level 1
where r the bears i found the dagger and the rouges couldnt kill the rouges but i found. but still couldnt find the bears look over entire map

Level 1
hi all,

is there anyone that could tell me recips???
i am german, i love this map, but i can t read anything of it because its korean and i have no clue how to create any items!

plz help me.

thx & greez
dumpi

Level 22
You gots to get socsial and share this map with others,

Sorry, but I will never waste time hosting a map that I cant even play test and see if its worth hosting in the first place. I said it a hundred times before and I'll say ti again; anyone who knows enouph about triggering to implement a save/load code should know how to disable it when there is only 1 player present. There is NO reason whatsoever to make a map with no single player support.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
I would make english text and fix all the tooltips IF someone were to get permission from the creator...[/b][/i][/u]

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Dark lineage was much better than this one... :( If he could only mix the best parts from DL and this one it would be a hell of a RPG...

Is there any way to ask questions about this rpg? I mean, other than in this forum, because the makes haven't showed himself here...
Edit: Ups... I thought TopaZ had been the one to finally make the perfect anticheat and manage to make the codes untypable, but it seems (after a quick briefing by Shadow1500 ;) ) that the game was simply paused :(

I totally agree with VGsatomi. I think it's really weird too, because I KNOW that the maker of this map (TopaZ isn't it?) has done exactly this in his earlier game, Dark Lineage. There, the players get a singleplayer-savecode if they play single, and a multiplayersavecode if playing multi... And many new ways of anti-cheat have been introduced since darklineage, so I really don't see the reason why he can't make this playable also in singleplayer...

Level 1
can someone give me an explanation to "-create"? plz

kann mir jemand sagen wie der -create befehl funktioniert? bitte