• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King & Queen 1.5f

Choose a hero and kill the King or Queen. Regen health/mana at your bosses. Portal from the circle of power in the back of your base to the buy zone in the middle of the map. Purchase items from vendors in the buy zone and other upgrades from your pedestal in the center of the buy zone. Kill the flag to pick it up, drop it off at the circle of power near your forwardmost boss to capture it. Capturing the flag gives your teams heros a 10% bonus to attack damage. Capture the gold mine by having more heros in the center (inside the four obelisks) to give your team extra gold. Watch the counter on the scoreboard, when it hits 50 for a team that teams captures the gold mine. Bring their score back down to 0 and then your teams score up to 50 first to take it away. Duel an enemy hero by entering the gated zone opposite the vendor zone with an enemy hero. When 2 opposing heros are in the arena, anyone else in the zone will be teleported back to the center of the map, the gate will close, there will be a 5 second countdown, and the 2 heros will have 3 minutes to kill each other before they die. The winner gets 1000 gold.
Modes:
-easy increased hero xp gain, increased free gold and gold mine reward, decreased health of cpu units
-normal (default)
-hard decreased xp gain, increased health of cpu units
Thank you for trying my map. I appreciate any suggestions.

CREDITS-

NinjasDontFight

Terrain

Nightsong

Bloodmancer
Transfusion
Bloodletting
Bloodfire
Taint

Monky-Master

Blade Beam

U.V

Telekinesis
Swift Attck
Shocking Wave

Dizel_PlnS

Freezing Strike
Frost Wave
Ice Power
Frost Time

Asgard_Ragna

Holy Domination
Holy Judgement
Holy Nova
Telekinetic

ctb

Inferno
Lightining Sword

Andre Pogi

Lord of Vermilion
Thunder Bolt
Lightning Bolt
Lightning Split

ShiggityShwa

Soul Stealer
Soul Blast
Raging Soul
Soul Theft
Empower
Revenge

ArcanisteR

Omni Drain

Angel.of.Doom

Searing Beam

Unbekannt

Blade Dance

DashThunderbolt

Forest Elder
Entangling Vines
Circle of Life
Eat Tree
Elune's Embrace

ziNv

Thor's Hammer

Dr. Cuddles

Venom Sphere
Acid Armour

flyfightflea

Plague Bolt
Poison Nova
Poison Explosion
Acid Rain

Eusira

Mend

Sneb

Curse of Crovax
Psychic Scream
Tremor

Dark Demon_DK

Fire Orb
Fire Protection
Fire Swarm

nathan "Slipshot" vasquez

Conflagration
Frost Chain
Psionic Storm

-BerZeKeR-

Flame Shield
Quick Blades
Double Edge
Heroic Strike
Nether Chains
Fatal Strike
Unholy Execution
Link of Horror
Desolate
Blessed Hammer
Hammer Forge
Hammers Wrath

The Hive Workshop

DotA Template

UPDATES -
Name changed from deathnight to King & Queen (the original name) because more people seem to join on b.net
-Max hero lvl increased to 50
-Hero skills increased to 10 lvls
-Some bugs fixed
-Various balances
-Some game modes changed/deleted
-Map optomized for download
-comp healers much more effective
-healers and casters at each guard group are invulnerable until their boss is defeated
-some balances
-some bugs fixed
-game modes changed/deleted
-3 teams instead of 2
-some balances and bug fixes
-balances and bug fixes
-changed back to 2 team map instead of 3, but copied over the new items i'd made in the 3 team version
-added a flag to capture for bonus damage to heros attacks
-added a goldmine to capture for bonus gold for your team
-added an arena for dueling
-changed the spawning units. now less units overall, with a healer and caster (with brilliance aura) in each spawn. it should now be much easier for melee heros to fight without getting trapped by creeps
-the bosses are now alone, they have a life regen and mana regen aura, and are tougher
-fixed alot of bugs including one that caused a crash
-improved bosses, they deal less regular attack damage, but have more abilities
-fixed more bugs including another crashing bug
-reworked arena and flag systems
-easy mode now increases xp rate, lowers comp units health, and increases free gold and gold mine reward
-increased xp gain in normal mode
-some item and upgrade costs now include lumber, which you get from killing enemy heros or bosses
-fixed more bugs and exploits
-decreased bosses health
-more bugs fixes/balance
-quests added to explain objectives and basic gameplay
-modes changed
-fixed a bug causing gold mines to spawn all over the center of the map
-fixed a bug with the flag and another with the gold mine
1.5f
-new terrain
-many new abilities
-new team quests
-new team auras for heroes which only affect other heroes and advance as team quests are completed
-increased hero xp gain
-vendor zone no longer always visible
-new safe zones off of the vendor zone for each team where heroes can regen health and mana
-heroes preloaded to reduce hero selection lag

Keywords:
aos, king, queen
Contents

King & Queen 1.5f (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Standard AoS map. Small file size for bnet play, and straightforward gameplay. Good for quick matches. Septimus : Invalid author name, fix it or I would reject it. Add On : Seems the error have been fix, resources approve.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Standard AoS map. Small file size for bnet play, and straightforward gameplay. Good for quick matches.

Septimus : Invalid author name, fix it or I would reject it.

Add On : Seems the error have been fix, resources approve.