• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kinetic Field Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
How can i make that spell almost like of Trhal,or where can I find it,I tried to find it at Spells but I Couldn't find any,I mean,I've found alot of wards that Trap the enemies,but any of them is targeting a Point like Kinetic Field...

(It Doesn't need to be like Kinetic Field,but a spell that Traps the enemy targeting a point)

OBS:And I need a GUI one

Last edited:
Level 17
How can i make that spell almost like of Trhal,or where can I find it,I tried to find it at Spells but I Couldn't find any,I mean,I've found alot of wards that Trap the enemies,but any of them is targeting a Point like Kinetic Field...

(It Doesn't need to be like Kinetic Field,but a spell that Traps the enemy targeting a point)

OBS:And I need one with GUI

maybe give more description about that spell coz maybe some people (like me) dont know that ability/spell

hdm

hdm

Level 9
maybe give more description about that spell coz maybe some people (like me) dont know that ability/spell

Well,the spell traps all players in the Targeted Area and they can not leave out of there...this spell is simple like any Ward Spell in Spell Zone,but u can just target an area for trap

hdm

hdm

Level 9
something like pick every unit in 600 range from caster and pause them then after x second unpause all picked unit?

I can't explain for u very good coz i am not english,i just speak a little..Then try to see a video that shows how works the spell

Status
Not open for further replies.