• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KillZone™

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Inspired by DOTA, with some elements of anime and rpg. KILLZONE brings a mixture of all this with a certain difference.
4 races inhabiting the world have proposed fight for total domination of this, powerful hiring mercenaries to achieve their goal.
With a limited number of 26 heroes and 128 items, the player must wisely choose their champion, equipping according to the adversities that will have to face in the battlefield.
Being 4 teams at most, with each leader and 2 players maximum for each team.
The team or player will defend the leader at all costs avoiding the largest number of such deaths while killing the other leaders of the enemy teams and their respective champions.
Beginning with a timer 0 points for each team or player, team or player must earn points to progress in a chosen aleartoriamente between 20 and 30 minutes.
To win a point the player must kill an enemy hero, you can be a leader or a champion, if you were a champion player won a point, but if it were a leading player won a point and subtract a point team leader killed.
In conclusion, the score would become the sum of the murders made by the players less deaths leader.
At the end of time, the team with the highest score will be victorious.
There may be negative scores, or very high scores.

In case of a tie, the counter will begin again. This process will repeat until one final winner.
But that's not all, to be as good a player could end up before the timer ends.
As you would? therefore simple.
As in DOTA, if you manage two murders you get a double kill, if you are 3 you will have a triple kill, ABLE this way earn much gold.
If you were to 20 consecutive murders would succeed one LEGENDARY.
If you managed to get there, the game would end automatically ignoring the timer and the scores so far.

The difficulties accompanying the players by charging penalties for dying on the battlefield.
When dying player will lose 50% of the gold you have at that moment, 25% of the diamonds have.
The items may be purchased in gold and diamonds. as in DOTA, the items will be obtained for certain items joining one comprising other simpler. you can get it in parts, parts purchasing gold to achieve shape it or buying the item and also combined with the cost of diamonds.

Choose the type of change that you see fit. 25 gold coins equals 1 diamond.

There will be gifts in the battlefield can these benefit or send you to hell.

In conclusion, the player will be challenged with the difficult task of defending the leader while winning resources and kept alive to avoid losing them.
All this while watching the meter run out while at least careful not to lose their points and try to earn enough to ensure victory.

I apologize for my English and thanks for attention.
I am Hazhvent and that was KILLZON

Keywords:
warcrat, anime, rpg
Contents

KillZone™ (Map)

Reviews
15:36, 2nd Mar 2016 Ardenian: Please add credits for the custom preview picture

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

a good description would surely attract more people! Try adding some screenshots too. The map was cool, when i played, but still you need to balance it more! In my point of view this map rates at 4