• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] killing casting unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well i was wondering how to make this for if ur only casting one abily any help would be great
  • kill casting virus
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Stops casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Common Cold
    • Actions
      • Unit - Explode (Triggering unit)

Level 15
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
  • Conditions
  • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Common Cold
  • (Ability being cast equal to <ABILITY>
  • Actions
  • Unit - Explode (Triggering unit)
thats the right one :) and i think is not Triggering unit, but i don't remember all of them, if don't work, when i get home ill fix it

Level 22
Triggering Unit will work fine with that event.

The Ability Comparison should be about number two in the condition list. It's up toward the top.
Are you using The Frozen Throne? It's possible Reign of Chaos does not have that comparison, but I'm not sure.

Level 29
There is no point using here Casting Unit (exacly the same thing) BUT, you guys should really stop using the other forms other then Triggering Unit.

That is because other forms (such as Casting Unit) CAN BUG WITH WAITS.
So please, just get used to use Triggering Unit whenever you can.

Level 6
There is no point using here Casting Unit (exacly the same thing) BUT, you guys should really stop using the other forms other then Triggering Unit.

That is because other forms (such as Casting Unit) CAN BUG WITH WAITS.
So please, just get used to use Triggering Unit whenever you can.

i we used triggering unit since i remember, but when i join to THW i started to use casting unit...

Status
Not open for further replies.