• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill Mr. Hill - 0.9.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here we go...

Kill Mr. Hill is a little Hero Siege and has 6 levels + 1 hidden level (not included yet)
There are 4 heroes to choose, all most all spells are triggered.

Trigger
Map is written in JASS(my first JASS map) and has no leaks, i think.

Gameplay
Well the map is simple: Kill all units in the level area to reach the next level ala hack and slay. Your goal is to complete the first 5 levels to force Mr Hill in level 6.

(Hm how to spoiler Images?^^ I don't get it..)

Mod
There is one "mod" called Hardmodes. Each level has a Hardmode. If you complete all Hardmodes, you can play the hidden level ( not yet ^^).

As I wrote the map is simple but makes a lot of fun to play in my opinion.

If you have any suggestions or find any bug, please let me know.

Credits for models and icons were written down in Quests.

Map made by:

The_one_Gollum & Aris_P_Watch

Keywords:
Kill, hero siege, Hill, Mr, hack and slay,
Contents

Kill Mr. Hill - 0.9.4 (Map)

Reviews
19:58, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
I tried this map a while ago and it was really worth the while. At first it looks like just a bad made map but the heros are quite well made. I liked the special event where you have to kill your mirror image. The terrain is not too good, but suites its purpose. Play this map with four friends and you will like it.
5/5 :)