• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill Me

Reactions: deepstrasz
Detail

Status

Forum - http://septimus.invisionplus.net
Map Status - Protected
Current Version - 1.05

Description

Although it might look easy to kill 1 runner since you had 10 killer, don't try to underestimate it. The area is very wide and this enable the runner to hide himself easily, rendering itself much harder to be killed.

The longer the runner survive, the stronger it would be.

Mission Objective
Class ObjectiveObjective
Killer
  • Kill the runner before times run out, you had 15 minutes to kill runner.
Runner
  • Survive for 15 minutes from killer attack.
Screenshot

148027-albums406-picture3841.jpg

148027-albums406-picture3842.jpg

148027-albums406-picture3843.jpg

148027-albums406-picture3860.jpg

148027-albums406-picture3861.jpg

Notice

1) Open Sources

• If this map is open sources, it mean this map are free to be view by everybody regardless of age, community, religion and status.
  • Open sources doesn't mean you could edit this map freely without my permission for the sake of fun or various reason, you still got to ask my permission to do so.

2) Protected

• If this map is protected, it mean there is an content or resources that are deem to be exclusive or specially made for the map that I strictly do not allowed other to use or neiter view it.
  • If you wish to view the map through world editor, kindly ask my permission and I would send the open sources to you if I see your reason to be acceptable.

3) Miscellaneous

• This map cannot be play by 1 player only, you need at least 2 player to play it and 1 of them must be the runner.

Credit
SectionContributer
Icon
  • SantoRayo[iP]
  • Mc !
  • Riley
  • WILLTHEALMIGHTY
  • General Frank
Model
  • WILLTHEALMIGHTY
  • killst4r
  • Elunes-Guardian
GUI/JASS Assistant
  • Ghan_04
  • PurplePoot
  • Dr Super Good
Terrainer
  • forzamoto
Music & Sound
  • staberxpert
Map Tester
  • hooihoe
  • TeAmor
  • Seeky
  • Vivs
Changelog
Version StatusUpdate Information
  • Beta release.
  • Update detail no longer available.
  • Change description.
Septimus Map Resources

[THREAD="87433"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ?[/THREAD]
[THREAD="100164"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (2)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="106408"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (3)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="116973"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (4)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="117009"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (5)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82506"]Are You Intelligent ? (Survivor)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82507"]Are You Intelligent ? (Solo)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82508"]Are You Intelligent ? (Cooperate)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="83511"]Are You Intelligent ? (Team)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="85518"]Are You Intelligent ? (Time)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82626"]KFC 300[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84623"]Sparta - Modern Warfare[/THREAD]
[THREAD="88705"]United States Of 300[/THREAD]
[THREAD="89067"]Glory Of the Spartans[/THREAD]
[THREAD="108889"]Harry Pottaa And The Dining In Hell[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84733"]Symmetry Park[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95556"]Stairway[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95423"]Garuda Ruins[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95711"]Heion Forest[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95683"]Flood Point[/THREAD]
[THREAD="83746"]Olympic Torch[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84214"]Omaha Assault[/THREAD]
[THREAD="86253"]Kill Me[/THREAD]
[THREAD="105092"]Invasion Of MasterHaosis[/THREAD]
[THREAD="108660"]Dan War[/THREAD]
[THREAD="118947"]Click To Kill[/THREAD]
[THREAD="122023"]Dodge[/THREAD]
[THREAD="100225"]Just For Laughs[/THREAD]
[THREAD="97315"]The Human Sin - Trailer[/THREAD]
[THREAD="116696"]Brotherhood Of Kenji[/THREAD]
[THREAD="118665"]Memory Forever[/THREAD]
[THREAD="122211"]Hand of Justice[/THREAD]
[THREAD="128667"]The Confrontation[/THREAD]
[THREAD="168596"]Unknown Cinematic[/THREAD]

Contents

Kill Me (Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Lol this is sounds so much like a copy of my Run Like Hell map(though i havent' tested yours actually. Just judging from your descriptions), except that there's only one runner and 10 chasers.

Oh well just don't be too much like mine lol.

Level 31
Lol this is sounds so much like a copy of my Run Like Hell map(though i havent' tested yours actually. Just judging from your descriptions), except that there's only one runner and 10 chasers.

Oh well just don't be too much like mine lol.

Never judge a book by it's cover...

My map and your map Run Like Hell are complete opposite.

In your map, you need to use hero to chase the runner and kill him before it grow stronger. But, in my map the runner just need to survive until the timer reach 0.

In my map, you need to use silo (A structure) to cast a missile to attack the runner and you need to spend the money wisely to build a better silo that could cast a missile that capable to deal stronger damage and wider Area Of Effect in order to kill the runner.

In addition, you must good in predict the movement of the runner in order for the missile to hit it's target as there is a casting time for it.

Level 4
I give 76/100 ( 4 /5 )

+new style of map
+there is action all the time
+when we end this map , we want remake
~find the runner can be hard
~very hard for the runner to win
- is there credits for test or for models ??
-the runner have no time to buy item

but I like your map ! it's very fun !!
- All Map Test - (by hit)
- Clan Lrdn -

Level 5
-the runner have no time to buy item
There is 1 skill use to protect the runner, the purpose is to enable runner to had time to buy item.

I have a suggestion to solve this, make the purchase range for this item shop unlimited? so then the runner can purchase items from the shop where ever he is :grin:

and i haven't had a chance to play yet but the map looks fun! will play it whenever i can get some of my mates together :thumbs_up:
keep up the good work!

Level 31
I have a suggestion to solve this, make the purchase range for this item shop unlimited? so then the runner can purchase items from the shop where ever he is :grin:

and i haven't had a chance to play yet but the map looks fun! will play it whenever i can get some of my mates together :thumbs_up:
keep up the good work!

Sorry, making the shop purchase range unlimited would make the game very unbalance.

The Iron Body skill enable Runner to be invulnerable for 15 seconds (Level 3). The invulnerability time it provided is more than enough to purchase item.

Although it might seem to be easy for Killer to win this game, but lack of teamwork and cooperation could lead to defeat.

I would add another 2 screenshot when I had time for it.

Last edited:
Level 4
Really cool map, with a really nice concept, but the game play is just sort of.....frustrating, having to spam a reveal spell every 10 seconds really got on my nerves, maybe you could have it auto reveal with a rally point?. Not only that, but the radar is just plain bad takes 5 minutes to get the income for it and has an extremely long cool down, and which most of the time you just get duped by another mirror.

The terrain was plain off horrible not very interesting at all, not a single hill to be seen, no critters, just rocks and trees. Having villages, critters, maybe just roads with passengers could really liven the game up some.

Different weapon types other than silos would be really great too. Such as maybe an aistrike? Auto artillery that fires when he's revealed? (Low damage of course) Sending in paratroopers? Unleashing bears? zombies? tigers?

2 out of 5 Great Idea

Oh, yeah, one more thing, a nice idea would be scaling the game according to people playing, getting a full house for this is honestly a huuuuuge pain. Less killers, less stats on the runner? Or more gold for the killers?

Level 31
Currently, the main focus is to update it with AI to make it playable at single player as well.

The terrain is fine the way it should be. However, it would only been improve after I manage to find somebody to add AI for the runner team.

As for the skill, I would do it as well. But, I want to add AI for it first. Currently there is a lot of user requesting AI for runner team.

As for the radar, it took 5 minutes to get. But also could took 1 minutes to get if you play as a team. Killer team would lose if everybody been selfish.

Level 4
Currently, the main focus is to update it with AI to make it playable at single player as well.

The terrain is fine the way it should be. However, it would only been improve after I manage to find somebody to add AI for the runner team.

As for the skill, I would do it as well. But, I want to add AI for it first. Currently there is a lot of user requesting AI for runner team.

As for the radar, it took 5 minutes to get. But also could took 1 minutes to get if you play as a team. Killer team would lose if everybody been selfish.

Oh, yeah AI would be great. Uhm, one other thing, can you make the hot keys more natural? Such as on the napalm launcher the keys are ARN which are across the keyboard from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.