• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill! Kill Zombies!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Introduction:
Kill! Kill Zombies! is an offense or somewhat an arcade game. Not a usual zombie game I think.

Story:

Girlita is a zombie cleaner which the biologists hired her to kill all aggressive zombies that are lurking around the mansion laboratory and to make her do some disgusting extractions or other gross activities. Actually the biologists already did a zombie apocalypse throughout the world, The reason why Girlita was hired is because none of the personnel had a combat experiences and they offer her a $3,000,000,000.00 in order to make her do all killings and disgusting works and the rest is her daily life in mansion laboratory where she can get her salary everyday even though paper money is well...quite useless.

Girlita - a hired zombie cleaner
23h6986.jpg

Teresa - chief on Experiments(?)
2zqhax3.jpg

Laura - an inexperienced biologist...actually she doesn't know about bio science as she sees it as difficult one and she chose to sell medicines and equipments.
t0nc79.jpg

Gameplay/Features:

It's a combination of shooting and hack n slash, in this game you can switch weapons and each of them had an advantage and disadvantages.

So, far here's what I got:

Dual Gun Mode - quite fast and kill zombies instantly if aimed perfectly on their foreheads.

Submachine Gun Mode - the fastest firing rate that damages and kills the incoming zombies.

Sniper Mode - slow but can easily kill normal zombies except for boss.

Katana Mode - you can also perform quick-killing slash combos on single target.

Note: Might add combat modes.

Game Modes:

Free Mode - Do whatever you want and you can also play mini games in this mode.

It consists of 3 mini-games:
Survival
Boss Fight
Scavenger

Story Mode - It consists of Days and number of missions in each days.

Old Ones:
xekw3.jpg

ngq521.jpg

2rzc2ol.jpg

2pt9u93.jpg

New Ones:
30k9bv8.jpg

fa4kkp.jpg

2wfr4uh.jpg

Project Team:

RandomGuy66 (me) - author, triggers and story writing.
Kisuke Urahara - mostly animations and model editing.
T3h3xist3ns3ofK3vin - some icons and 2D artwork.

Credits is in the Quest menu
*Updated*

Keywords:
KKZ, Kill Kill Zombies
Contents

Kill! Kill Zombies! (Map)

Reviews
20:13, 18th Jun 2013 Orcnet:

M

20:13, 18th Jun 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2362627 said:
Sorry man but those ripped 3d models are not allowed, if you could provide a more deeper proof to those I can change my mind.

Level 9
Girlita seems like a non-creative name. The map seems nice, I don't really like anime-based maps (Dragonball, Bleach vs. One Jizz, etc.) But this looks pretty good. Add some more characters, too. Well, 3/5.