• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy killing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Terrain is from warcraft campaign.
This is a just for fun map.
-killing peasants,creeps and so on

Keywords:
crazy killing
Contents

Crazy killing (Map)

Reviews
07:29, 26th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 23
Okay lets see...

- Gameplay is very simple, you just kill stuff. There is no progression, there is no end goal, there is no way to win. Basically you just walk around the map killing stuff. Most of which dont even have an attack.

- There is no storyline, no information about what you are doing or even why.

- There is very limited strategy required, most enemies can just be auto attacked to death. There were only 2 areas in the map I actually had to think before I did something. (The Archmage and Mountain King.)

The Verdict
------------
Being a map limited in content and pretty much everything theres nothign really I can say. Tts just possibly the most boring and effortless hack n slash ever.