• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

keyboard jump and movement + camera System v0.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Old Trigger Move(For./Back.)
JASS:
SetUnitPositionLoc( gg_unit_hfoo_0032, PolarProjectionBJ(GetUnitLoc(gg_unit_hfoo_0032), (udg_forward_speed), GetUnitFacing(gg_unit_hfoo_0032)) )
Facing Angles(Left,Right)
JASS:
Unit - Move gg_unit_hfoo_0032 instantly to (Position of gg_unit_hfoo_0032) facing ((Facing of gg_unit_hfoo_0032) + 5.00) degrees
New Triggers:Trigger Leaks
  • set Variable:Leaks[1] = ((Position of Death Knight 0158<gen>)Offset by forward_speed Towards(Facing of Death Knight 0158<gen>)
  • Unit - Move Death Knight 0158<gen>Instanly to Leaks[1]
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Leaks[1])((
this changes applies to all trigger.
Special Tnx for the people gives me tips.

• Thanks for Bride for giving me links and tutorials
  • Thanks for the players that likely most my system
it's just a simple system and i know i have much errors in this system.

Keywords:
keyboard,system,keyboard 0.01
Contents

System Test (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 28th Feb 2012 Maker: You still have memory leaks, systems are not MUI. 20 Feb 2012 Bribe: You still have memory leaks. 18 Feb 2012 Bribe: This leaks two locations (forward/backward...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

28th Feb 2012
Maker: You still have memory leaks, systems are not MUI.

20 Feb 2012
Bribe: You still have memory leaks.

18 Feb 2012
Bribe: This leaks two locations (forward/backward move trigger):
JASS:
SetUnitPositionLoc( gg_unit_hfoo_0032, PolarProjectionBJ(GetUnitLoc(gg_unit_hfoo_0032), (udg_forward_speed), GetUnitFacing(gg_unit_hfoo_0032)) )

Left/right key face (leak highlighted):
JASS:
Unit - Move gg_unit_hfoo_0032 instantly to @(Position of gg_unit_hfoo_0032)@ facing ((Facing of gg_unit_hfoo_0032) + 5.00) degrees

You leak a lot in other triggers too. Please read:

Things that Leak
How to detect leaks

Reviewed by Maker, keyboard jump and movement + camera System v0.01, 16th Feb 2012

• Only upload completed resources, v0.01 isn't complete
  • Camera and keyboard systems leak locations and are not MUI
  • Jump system leaks locations, uses bad indexing method and the jump arc is done is a very simple way
If you are trying to get a keboard jump/movement system approved, then you really need to do something impressive. Currently the systems are too simple.

Are the other systems there just fr the map or should they be reviewed also?