• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jump spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i know there's a lot of jump spells on the hive but i haven't found one that works without targeting the distance.

`jump on position when cast (without pressing any arrow keys).
`while pressing up arrow key would make the unit jump forward (same as left,right and down arrow keys; jump left, right and back)

but i already have imported a arrow key movement system, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...system-148930/?prev=search=camera&d=list&r=20
please make the spell that wont affect the arrow keys

Level 9
Ive tested this one already. what im looking for is a jump without target spell.

Level 9
it isnt a target spell, its instant cast

ohhh. im sorry. ive opened the jump system made by hellgate :)

i think this should work for you. Its really basic and easy to change height, distance and speed

i "think" this should work for you? ..... man... this is what im looking for! :) thankyou so much! +rep

EDIT : though this isnt the complete version of what im trying to get, still this would give me a start. thanks again :)

Level 11
no problem! if you have any problems or need some help with it i could probably help you out.

if you want it to like jump over cliffs and stuff and respond to changes in terrain height i can help you implement all of that so it would look more realistic. i wasnt sure what you needed from it so i just gave you the most basic way to do it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.